Chapter 77

" You look beautiful. " Ryan complimented, putting his arm around my waist and leading me down to the lobby.

" Can i ask you a question, Ryan? "

" Sure. " He answered.

" How can you walk around freely, won't the people from the hotel recognize you & Justin? "

" Justin hooked us up staying here, he made the manager a deal. He's got our back. Other than that we keep low profile out around. "

" But won't people recognize you! "

" The police are looking for us in the lower part of the States. I'm sure this small town in Canada will be one of the last places they'll look. "

" What happens to me, when you get caught? "

" Justin and I agreed to lie and say you're a friend who agreed on a vacation with us and when you found out the truth, we threatened you to stay and keep our secret. "

" What? " I said, completely taken back by their plan.

" We got you into this, we can't let you go down with us too. "

" That's crazy. Why would you guys do that for me? "

" We do it because we care about you Jessica. "

I smiled, " I care about the both of you, that's why i'm doing this for you. "

We walked into the movie theatre and just our luck, the two seats off the side, in the back row were available. We took our seat without drawing out any attention to ourselves.

The movie was horrible, and it didn't take long for me to start getting annoyed.

" This movie is stupid. " Ryan laughed.

" We should get out of there. " I smiled.

He stared at me for a long time, with a a small smile on his face. He leaned in and i knew exactly what was coming my way.

His lips brushed against mine.

" I'm sorry. " He said, turning his attention back to the movie.

" Wait, sorry for what? "

He turned to me again and aggressively crashed his lips against mine. His tongue managed to slither into my mouth and suddenly everything felt different. I continued to kiss him, but only because it felt right.

He leaned back and he looked like he was about to cry. He looked terrified.

" Ryan what's wrong? "

" That was a mistake. I need to go. "

" What? "

" I'm sorry Jessica. " And just as quick as it happened, he got up from his seat and fled out the door.

What the hell just happened?

~

I had to buy myself a taxi to get home, Ryan left me alone in the theatre and i'm really confused. Justin probably hates me for doing this to him and now I'll be left alone?

I walked into the apartment and Justin was sat on the couch.

" Where's Ryan? " I asked, worried as hell.

" Why should i care. " He said annoyed, taking a sip of his beer.

" You should care because he left me alone at the movies with no way home."

" What? He's really not with you? " Justin stood up now, chugging back the last sip of his beer.

" No, he ran away as soon as we- " I cut myself off knowing it would be a bad decision to finish that sentence.

" You what! " He said, smirking.

I was surprised to a smile on his face. Then i looked to my left to see the 4 empty bottles scattered across the coffee table.

" Can i explain it to you later? " I asked.

He put his arm around my body and smiled. " Jessica, yes. "

I could easily tell he was drunk and it's already bad enough that Ryan isn't here.

" Call his cell Justin. " I said.

" No, he won't answer me. " He slurred.

" Fine. " I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone from my bag.

The phone rang 4 times and then i heard quiet breathing on the other end.

" Ryan? " I said into the phone.

" Jessica? " He sounded surprised and i had no clue why.

" Where the hell are you? " I asked.

" Don't worry, i'm just out. "

" Don't start with me, you ran away from me without telling me where you were going or what you were doing. "

" I'm sorry. "

" Come back, Justin and I are worried."

" I'll be back soon, don't wait up. "

I was so pissed off at him i wanted to hang up, but i couldn't. I couldn't wait another minute to wait and find out where he's to.

" Ryan, where are you? " I said, getting annoyed.

" Hold on. " While he put the phone to his stomach trying to muffle the sound of what was going on on his end.

" Ryan, babe we gotta go. " I heard on the other end. It was a girl, a familiar voice. And behind her voice sirens blared...

Oh my god, Holly?

" Jess i gotta go. "

" I hear sirens, Ryan where are you? "

" Babe, let's go! " I heard the girl who i assumed was Holly say.

" Ryan, is that Holly? "

He hung up the phone and I flicked my phone across the counter. What the hell is Holly doing here, let alone what the hell is she doing with Ryan? Didn't Ryan kill her sister.

Justin looked confused as ever and i needed some time so sleep and clear my head. I stripped off my clothes and pulled on a long shirt and climbed into bed.

I can't think about this anymore tonight, i'm so mad i feel like punching a hole through the wall. What is Ryan doing!

Comment & Vote!!!!!