Chapter 70

" Jessica, you realize you'll have to spend some time with Holly too, she'll be an easy source of information for all of us. " Ryan said.

" I don't want to use her like that though. "

" You think we want to do the things we're gonna have to do too? No, so we need to suck it up and do what's needed. "

I shook my head and went over and sat at the desk. Justin's laptop was there so i opened it and searched up Marley on the internet to see what i can find.

" What are you doing? " Justin asked.

" Making myself useful, " I answered.

" Can we talk in a few minutes. "

" Sure, about what? "

" You know what. " He answered.

I looked over at Ryan and he was on the phone, facing the other way.

" No, i don't. "

" Jessica, if you're only doing this to get your mind off things with Bella and everything, i don't want to force you to do it. "

" No this is not why i'm doing this. I'm doing this because i care about you and i'll do anything to keep you from loosing your career and going to jail. " I answered. Even though, half the things i said slipped out accidentally.

His face brightened up a little when he processed what i had just said. " You wanna go somewhere for lunch? "

" Uh, yeah sure. What about Ryan? "

He looked disappointed at my question, but he answered anyways.
" He won't mind staying here for a while. "

I nodded and grabbed my jacket and purse off the back of the desk chair and followed Justin out the door.

We stopped at a small pizza place and sat down a a booth in the corner. The place was nearly empty.

" I'm sorry Jessica. You have to know that by now. " Justin pleaded.

" I know, i know, i really didn't mean to explode at you like that. "

" That's really not what i'm worried about. I care about you Jessica and i don't want this to interfere with our relationship. "

" It won't, because i forgive you. "

" Good, i'm glad. "

" Can i ask for one small favour? "

" Yes, of course. " He grabbed my hand and his fingers played with mine.

" Tell me exactly what happened that night. "

He looked around the restaurant and then deeply at me. " You have to believe it was never my intention. "

" I just need to know exactly what happened and for you to be 100% honest with me, always, starting now. "

" A couple of days after you left with Chase, my head was in a spin. I was sad and angry at myself. So angry at myself that i actually met up Ryan. He suggested going out to a club and catch one of the late shows. " He stopped and cleared his throat. " Do i have to go on?" He asked.

I nodded.

" Ryan and I thought it'd be a good idea to take home a couple of strippers. They forced us to stop in some alley so they could make a trade. Anyways, they were all snorting shit and getting drunk off straight whiskey. Me and Ryan were both so out of it, we thought it'd be funny if we put a little something in her drink. But when we did, she had a bad seizure. We were so freaked out we ran. The other girl was in the bathroom she never seen anything, we left before she came out. "

His eyes filled up and he shook his head. I held both of his hands.

" Don't be mad at me Jessica, it was never something i wanted to do in the first place. "

" I'm not mad Justin, i'm disappointed. I'm shocked mostly, i can't believe all of this. "

" I know. I can't blame you. "

" We're gonna get you out of this somehow. " I nodded.

He nodded back with a small smile.

" I'm grateful to have you. "

I leaned over the table and kissed his cheek, only because i never had anything else to say. I didn't know how to answer.

~

" Would you be willing to meet up with Holly tonight? " Ryan asked me.

" Um, yeah sure. " I answered.

" Try to get some information out of her, like where the police are at in their investigation and stuff like that. "

I nodded and continued to listen to the list of things he was giving me to ask her.

" Why are we even here anyways? " I asked.

" We're not safe at our homes, once the police get a lead the first place they'll look is around our neighbourhoods and at our houses. We don't know when that will happen, so it's best to hide here. "

It makes sense why, and i understand. But by the way things are sounding this isn't going to clue up soon.

" I'll need to go home and get some clothes, by the way things are sounding we're not going to be finished up here tomorrow. "

" Be back here for 11. And do not tell Holly anything. " He reminded me.

" Yeah, sure mom. " I joked.

Justin laughed from over at the computer and Ryan scowled at me.

I'll probably update again tonight! Don't forget to vote and pleeease comment! Xoxoxo