Chapter 65

3 days later:

I slipped a knee length black dress on and tied the silk bow around the waist, it made a bow in the back.
I'm taking me cast of today and i'll use my crutches.

I didn't see the point in wearing make up because there was no chance in hell it would stay on longer that 10 minutes.

I shouldn't even be going today. This is all my fault anyways. My life is going downhill.

I haven't spoken to anyone, only Justin. I can't talk to anyone without breaking down in front of them.

I prepared a small speech, it's not good. It's horrible.

" Damn. " I spit at myself, crumpling up the paper and throwing it into the garbage violently.

I've had 0 patience for anyone, i'm frustrated and angry, i don't know what the hell to do with myself.

Justin walked in through my door and sat on my bed.

" You look beautiful. " He said.

" Thanks. " I answered, emotionless.

He looked like he'd been just crying.

~

" Thank you all for coming. " I said, looking at the few people who showed up. " I know not very many of you knew Bella, but for those of you who did, thank you for coming. She never even got the chance to speak her first words, but i guarantee it that i cherish every mumble that came out of her little mouth. "

I could feel myself about to cry. The tears in my eyes are overflowing and now running down my cheek.

" I'm sorry, but i think Justin would like to say a few words. "

I walked off under a tree far off. I needed a moment to myself.

I couldn't stop the tears. I couldn't hold myself together. It was like trying to put together the wrong pieces of a puzzle.

" Jessica? "

It wasn't Justin. Pattie. Dad.

I turned around and i nearly passed out at the sight of who was standing in front of me, wearing a black suit & tie and looking oddly good looking.

" Ryan? " I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of my mouth.

" Jessica, i'm so sorry. " He held the small program in his hand, i was staring at the picture of her with the flower band around her head.
Isabella's first smiling picture ever caught on camera.

" Ryan, oh my god. " I said, wiping tears from my face.

" Jessica, just give me a minute, just to explain. "

" I can't be around now Ryan. " I said, gasping for air.

" Jessica please. "

" No. " I said sternly. " I can't do this. Not today. "

" Wait, don't walk away. "

I stopped in my tracks. " Do not tell me what to do Ryan, in case you never noticed the reason we're standing here in a grave yard? My daughter is dead, and you have no right to come here crashing her funeral. " I began to cry again.

" Don't cr- "

" I need a moment to myself please. That's what i came over here for. "

He walked away, and i knelt down. I wanted to cry but nothing came out. No crying, no tears, nothing. I felt nothing. Emptiness was all i felt.

" Jessica? "

" I thought i told you to leave me alone, do you not understand? " I said looking up.

It wasn't Ryan. It was Justin.

" What? "

" Oh never mind, i thought you were somebody else. "

" Who? Who did you think I was? "

" Nobody, is it time? " I asked, he knew what i was referring to time as.

" Um, yeah. I came over here to get you. "

" Okay, well come on then. " I said.

" Who did you think i was, Jess? "

" That's not important right now. "

We walked over and cut through all the people. It was time to say goodbye, goodbye forever.

I felt the tears now. Rolling down my cheek quicker than they ever have. They lowered her down like that, this was the last time. Forever.

The words haunted me. I couldn't stand to even watch this. I backed up into Justin's shoulder and buried my head. He wrapped his arm around me and for the first time ever, i felt like it was okay to cry.

I'm so sorry for this, i was debating on changing this because literally this is really... What happened. Anyways, i hope you guys like it & i hope it hits you on a personal level the way it hit me.

Vote & Comment!!

Once again i'm sorry for this taking so long.