Chapter 64

I was sitting on the couch drinking coffee out of my favourite mug. I decided i'd stay the night considering i can't get up and down the stairs by myself.

" Hey, " Justin said, taking a seat on the edge of the couch.

" Hi. " I said, gulping down another mouthful.

" How are you Jess? " He asked.

How the hell am i supposed to answer? I don't know how i am. I just don't know anymore. I'm too lost and frustrated to even answer a question.

" Hanging in there i guess. " I answered, not looking over at him.

" I don't know what else to do for you. "

" Justin, " I sighed. " You don't need to do anything for me. "

I made eye contact with him this time, he looked sorry. He looked really sorry.

" I think i might just go to bed. " I said, limping my way up the stars.

" You need help, getting up the stairs? "

" Um, no thanks. I can do it. " I said, before reaching the second last step.

I hopped into my room and pulled the covers over my head. I'm too tired to even blink once more today.

~

2 am i was woken up by the phone. Regardless of the cast over my foot i ran outside the room and into the hallway to get the phone.

" Hello? " I asked, tired. My voice was scratchy and my eyes weren't even fully open.

" Are you the mother of Isabella Rogers? "

" Yes? Why? What's going on? "

" We received the news from the doctors taking care of Isabella, she passed a couple of minutes ago. We're keeping her in the room if you wanted to come down and see her. "

Oh my god.

This can't be happening.

" I - uh, yeah. Oh my god. " I dropped to floor and for a second i couldn't breathe.

Oh my god.

My palms started to sweat, my chest hurt, my eyes stung from all the tears and i couldn't even get it in my head.

She's gone Jessica.

I picked myself up off the floor and ran into Justin's room. He was asleep on top of the bed.

" Justin, wake up! " I shook him.

He stirred and rolled over.

" God dammit Justin wake up. " I couldn't catch my breath from crying and talking at the same time.

" Justin! " I said a little louder.

He shot up a couple seconds later and i must have scared him. That doesn't matter right now.

" Jess? " He asked, placing his arms on my shoulders. " Did you have another dream? " He asked.

" Justin, " I said between breaths. I can't even say it out loud.
" She's gone. "

" Oh my god. " He whispered. Putting his hands through his hair. And for the second time this week Justin started crying in front of me.

He hugged me tightly and i could feel his chest tightening. I was crying on his shoulder and he was crying on mine.

" We need to go to the Hospital. "

I wiped my eyes but that didn't do me any good because tears started flowing down my cheeks 3 seconds later.

" What's going on? " Pattie said coming into the room.

" Oh my god, " She took one look at my face and i could tell she knew. Good, i didn't have to admit it.

She hugged me immediately and now she's crying.

" I'm going to the hospital. " I said to her.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ.

This is short but i really do not care, i needed to get this over with. I don't care how many of you hate me or this book because of this for that matter, i'd like all of you to know that Isabella was named after one of my good friends.
She died in a car accident 2 weeks ago, so this is in loving memory of her.

Anyways, comment about what you think, i'm kind of interested in hearing what you guys have to say. Don't forget to vote.

Rest In Peace Bella, i love you always.