Chapter 47

2 weeks later~

" 1 cream 2 sugar? " Chase asked as he picked me up for work, and handed me a coffee.

I kissed him gently on his lips, " Thank you! "

We both sat into his car and drove down to the office building. I couldn't help but smile at the way he remembered what i liked in my coffee.

" Have a good day at work okay? I'll pick you up again at 4:30, and then we'll do something? " He asked grabbing a hold of my hand.

" Sounds good! " I smiled.

We pulled up in the parking lot of the office building, " Thank you! " I said before planting a small kiss on his lips.

" Love you, " He sang out before i closed the door.

" Love you too! "

Things have been going perfect with Chase and I. Justin has been happier than ever with Selena and to be honest, i could care less. They've been all over the news, and front page of every magazine because they finally released their new song together. I guess it does bother me, because every time i hear it the lyrics i want to rip my hair out. It's called Hold Tight, and i think that he wrote that, and released it to make me jealous.

I shook the thought out of my mind and walked over to my desk, getting started on the notes for today.

Usually my days consisted of just answering phone calls and taking care of people's times and hours. Today, was Thursday which meant i had to file all the invoices from this week. I did not want to do it, mostly because organization made me feel much too OCD.

There was a gentle knock on the glass and i looked up to see Chase.

" Hey, what are you doing here! " I smiled.

" Dad forgot his bag once again, " he rolled his eyes sarcastically and laughed. " But it's okay, because it's an excuse to see you. " He winked.

I walked out around my desk and kissed him gently. " We're still going out tonight, right? " I smiled, kissing him once more.

" Of course! " He answered.

" Good! "

I turned around and walked back to my chair, and continued my filing. 4 o'clock came soon enough and Chase was waiting for me outside the door.

" Hey babe! " He said bring me in for a small hug and a kiss on the forehead.

" Hey! " I smiled.

" Okay, i know you wanted to go out tonight and trust me i want to too, but we got invited to a party. "

" Oh, sure! " I said feeling a little disappointed.

" But if you don't want to go, we can go somewhere else. "

" No it's fine, i'll go. " I smiled, putting my hand on top of his.

" Good, " He smiled back.

" Who's party is it? "

" Cameron Kaine's, one of my football buddies. "

" Will my brother be there, does he know him? " I asked, a little too nervously.

" No, he shouldn't be, i think Cameron's only invited the football guys and their girlfriends. " He winked.

" Good, " I smiled.

" I'd love it if you wore that nice pink dress, that one's my favorite. " He smiled.

" Sure, i like that one too! " I smiled back.

We both got out of the car and walked into my house. " You wanna make some salad? " I asked.

" Sure! " He answered.

" Cool! I just have change real quick, you can get started if you wanna! " I offered, running into the bedroom.

I quickly washed off my makeup, and slipped on my favourite long T-Shirt, not bothering to wear any pants.

" Where are the bo- Woah, Jess. "

" What? What's wrong? " I asked, scared.

He walked up close to me, tucked a strand of hair behind my ears. He held my head in his hands, " Nothing, at all. I have never seen you without makeup, and you look perfect wether you wear it or not. "

He planted a kiss on my forehead, " I mean it. "

I nodded and kissed him gently, " I love you. "

" I love you too, "

~

At the party, the place wasn't packed like the other parties. There was only 20 or so guys there, all accompanied by the cheerleader type girlfriends. I felt out of place, but chase put his arm around me and like any other time, i felt safe.

" Hey guys! " Chase said as he huddled in behind a bunch of guys wearing khakis and torn up jeans.

They all huddled around him and joked around a patted him on the head.

He took me by the hand and brought me into the huddle, " This is Jess. " He smiled.

They all smiled and jumped around him, making silly remarks about us. Lots of congrats' were made too. I mean, i don't get why. He must have had a girlfriend before, i mean look at him.

He put his arm around me once more and handed me a beer. " Oh, i don't want one. " I answered.

" Just drink it, " He teased.

I took the first gulp and fisted through the swallow. It burned my throat and smelt disgusting.

I took my second sip, it wasn't as bad as the first one. I managed to somewhat enjoy the next sip, and the one after that and the next and the next until i was going bottoms up asking for another one.

" Woah Jess, slow down! " Chase teased.

" Please, just get me another one. " I asked.

Chase handed me another one and I drank it quicker than i drank the first one. I could feel the alcohol in my body. I grabbed myself another beer.

After 2 more, I couldn't handle myself. I was falling all over the place and I couldn't keep my train of thought straight. Chase was trying to help me over to the couch. We sat down and he was being really comforting, from what I can tell he looks embarrassed. I feel embarrassed because it's probably my fault he is embarrassed.

" I'm sorry Chase. " I said, truly feeling sorry.

" For what? " He asked quietly.

" I'm sorry for embarrassing you. " I admitted.

" Embarrassing me? " He asked.

" Yeah, every other girl here is a beautiful, fit cheerleader. They all look perfect in their short dresses and their hair and make up is to a tee. They don't have kids that they have to take care of and they are handling their alcohol perfectly, their not drunk off beer they're all sipping on their wine coolers. I look like a pig. " I said feeling terrible about myself.

He grabbed my face and kissed me hard. I really felt the kiss, it made me feel alive. My mind was already whirling from the alcohol, but the thought of him being on my lips, holding my face the way he always does, makes me smile under the kiss. He bites my bottom lip and I pull away.

" What was that for? " I smiled.

" All of those things you just said. None of them are true. You're perfect, you're beautiful and you're mine. I'm proud to show you off, because I love you so much Jess. More than anything. " He smiled, and bringing me in for a hug.

" And I love you. "

~

Hope you guys liked the update, sorry it took me a while longer to update. Please, vote & comment your thoughts on the chapter:)