Chapter 89

It was 3:00. One hour before Ryan told me to meet him. I've been thinking long and hard as to wether i should meet him or not. I wondered what was so important or why he would even call, thinking i'd come over.

I paced back and forth the room, trying to convince myself that i shouldn't go. Whatever Ryan needed it couldn't that important. I mean for god sakes, he's in jail.

After 20 minutes of thinking. I'm going. It'll be in and out. I got my coat on slowly and made sure i was really going.

At 4:01 i found myself standing in front of the gated area. The wind was chilly and the place looked rough. Leaves grew in between the brick walls and above the brick walls were spirals and spirals of barbed wire. It was a scary looking place, the look of it caused a chill to go up my spine.

I walked in through the doors and came to a small window. The female guard pointed me down the hall and that's where i came face to face with 2 more guards. They awkwardly patted me down and then a chain link fence opened allowing me to walk inside the visiting room. Immediately i was flashed with about 15 orange jumpsuits. I looked around the room and when my eyes landed on him. I wanted to run out.

I slowly walked over and sat in the chair across from him. I stared at him, looking at the stubble growing on his face, just the way it was in my dream.

"It's good to see you, Jessica. You look great." He said, smiling.

"Don't, please."

"What? I didn't do anything wrong."

I looked around the room at the different inmates sitting with their wives and children. Many woman were crying, but of happiness or fear i'm not sure of.

I turned back to face Ryan, and he had a brown envelope in his hand. I took a deep breath and stared at the envelope in his hand. Oh my god.

"What is so important, Ryan?" I asked, trying to hide the curiosity that was killing me on the inside.

"Why so rushed? We still have 30 minutes."

"No, i have somewhere to be." I lied.

"Fine." He said, placing the brown envelope on the table in front of me. I stared at it, just like I did in my dream. "Open it, so I don't have to." He said.

I took the envelope and it felt like there was only paper in it. I opened the top carefully and peeked inside.

The first thing I seen was lots of words. I slid the paper out and looked at him once more before reading it.

I read through the the different papers and my heart sunk.

"You're?..." I said, out of breath. In complete and udder shock.

"I didn't know. I swear to you."

"Ryan, but we had... Many times before."

"I know, I know."

"This is unbelievable, that means I have to have tests."

"I'm sorry Jessica."

"And Justin? What the hell am I supposed to tell him?"

"I don't know, I just needed to tell you before things get too serious."

"I have to leave, I'm sorry." I said, getting up from the table and walking past the guards.

I ran out to my car and sat in the front seat. I called my family doctor and told her I'd be dropping by for a check up.

Ryan is HIV positive...

IMPORTANT NEWS PLEASE READ

I haven't updated in a while because I've been working on... A NEW FAN FICTION!!!!!!!! It's called Island Girl and I'm posting it right after I update this one! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ IT! Give it as much support and if not more support than you gave this book! I'm so excited about it:)
Also I still haven't decided wether or not I'll be doing a second book to this one, but I'm going to decide soon!!

Anyways!! Let me know what you think about my news and continue to vote and read this one as well!!

Vote and Comment:) xoxoxo