Chapter 72

The next morning, i was woken up by a pillow slamming into my face. I looked over next to me and Justin was still asleep.

" So are you two like going out now? " Ryan asked.

I ignored his question. Because i really don't know the answer to it. Yeah it was one kiss but that doesn't mean anything, at least not yet anyways. I think that the only way this will really work is if we start off slow, because that's one thing that never happened any other time.

" Why would you think that? " I asked.

" I woke up to Justin snoring. "

" So? " I said stretching my arms out.

" He hasn't snored in forever. Clearly he had a good night sleep. "

" How do you know he hasn't snored in forever? "

" He bunked at my place a few times while you were gone. Before that night."

I nodded and got up. Awkwardly ran to the bathroom grabbing a pair of pants on the way.

I came out of the bathroom 5 or 10 minutes later, after brushing my teeth, washing my face and freshening up. Justin was awake and closely paying attention to Ryan on his phone.

" Who was that? " I asked, walking over to the both of them.

I caught a quick glance at Ryan's face and he looked worried. " We need to go. "

" What? Where? " Justin asked.

" Away from here. "

" Who was that? What did they say? " I asked, following around the room trying to get an answer.

" The police, they're onto us. "

" They know you guys did it? " I gasped.

" No, but it won't be long before they do figure it out and come looking. We need to leave before that happens. " Ryan explained, while grabbing his bag and quickly and carelessly flicking all his clothes in the bag.

" Where are we going to go! " Justin asked. He looked confused and scared.

" I haven't figured that out yet. Start packing your bags we'll leave here in 20 minutes. " Ryan ordered.

It really seems like there's no time to waste.

" It's only a matter of time before they check with Malls, Hotels or Restaurants and start asking questions. We need to be long gone once they do."

I nodded and continued to pack my bag, almost scared that if i never packed my things at a fast pace, he'd get angry.

~

A couple of hours later, we arrived in Florida. I slept on Justin's shoulder most of the way.

" We're here. " Ryan said, pulling into a hotel parking lot.

The hotel was nice. We're staying on the 6th floor this time.

" We're not here for long, this is only a stop place. " Ryan said.

" What? Why are we going so far? "

" Do you want to go to jail or not? " Ryan shouted.

I shook my head and looked up at Justin. He brought his arm around my body and hugged me. " Don't mind him. " He whispered, " He's only trying to do the right thing. "

I kissed his hand. " Thank you. "

" Where are we going next? " Justin asked.

" Canada. " Ryan answered, as if it was no big deal.

" Canada? " I asked, shocked.

" Yeah. " He said, looking down at his bag.

" Canada is a bit far bro. " Justin said.

" Do you want to get caught or not. " Ryan said, raising his voice.

" No, but when are we going? "

" 2 days. We need to leave before pictures or information gets released." He answered.

Justin and I both looked at eachother. I could tell he was just as scared as i was, if not more.

" Let's get everything unpacked, then we'll go for a walk. " Justin said, with a small reassuring smile on his face. I can tell the smile was for my sake only. His eyes showed fear, more than ever.

" Okay. " I smiled back. Excited for the walk. Maybe it will take some of the pressure off our shoulders and help get away from everything that's going on.

After unpacking and freshening up after a long day of driving, Justin & I left for our walk as planned.

" You must hate me for bringing you into this. " Justin said.

" It seems to be that no matter what happen, i can never hate you. " I admitted to him, grabbing his hands and locking his fingers between mine.

" I could never hate you either, especially after what you're doing for me now. " He answered.

" I'm scared, i've never been this scared ever. " I said to him, glancing over to see his reaction.

" I'm here, and as far as we go, wherever we go i'm not going to let anyone touch you. "

I stopped walking and i turned to face him. I looked deeply into his big and beautiful eyes. " You mean so much to me, you always have. I don't want you to leave me, because i don't think i can live without you. " Tears welled up in my eyes at the thought of loosing him, even the possibility made me cringe.

" You'll never loose me Jessica. Ever. "

I leaned into his lips and placed my hands around his jaw. I crashed my lips together with his. I haven't kissed him this way, in a very long time.
Feeling him kiss me this way, so passionately, made me realize how much he means to me. It's so cliché of me to feel this way but i can't be without him and no matter what happens we always end up back together. We always forgive eachother.

" I love you so much. " I kissed him once more.

" I love you too. " He smiled and wrapped his arm around me and brought me closer into his chest. He picked me up and carried me over his shoulder.

He laughed and so did i. " Justin let me down! " I squeaked.

" No i don't think that's an option! "

He ran over to the edge of the water and began to splash around. Once he let me down i immediately began to splash water at him.

For the first time in days, i recognized the guy i fell in love with. The real Justin.

COMMENT & VOTE

LOVE U ALL XOX