Chapter 81

Jess's POV

The night was dark, i had a clear view of the sky and all the pretty stars from my hospital window. My lungs were tender and my breathing was scratchy. I wondered how i'd gotten here, Justin is probably worried sick.

My head pounded with a massive headache. How could i be so stupid to think that going there was even an option. I should have known it was Ryan. But Holly? I can't get my head around all of this. It's too confusing.

The door handle turned on the door and Justin walked in slowly. He ran over to me and squeezed me tightly and his tears dripped down on my shoulder.

" Jessica, you're okay. " I squeezed him back as tight as i could.

" I'm fine. " I pulled back and kissed his lips. He was covered in soot and his hair was dirty. " I'm so sorry. " I cried.

" No, don't be sorry. Why the hell did you go there? "

" Wait? You knew where i was? " I asked, moving my legs making room for him to sit down at the foot of the bed.

" Yes, you didn't come home so i got worried. I was pacing the room and i stepped on a piece of paper. I read it and it said something about a theatre at 9. I got a taxi to the theatre and i ran in there. The fire was hot and the place was thick in smoke. I found you laying in a room so i carried you out and called for help. Jesus, you scared me so much. " He explained as tears flooded his eyes.

" I'm so sorry. "

" Where did this letter come from? " He asked.

" It's not the only one. I've been getting them ever since i came back from New York. "

His face dropped and he squeezed my hand. " Why the hell didn't you tell me?"

" Because they threatened me not to! "

" Who threatened you! "

" Ryan and Holly! They were playing against us the whole time. It was them that started the fire trying to kill me. "

" Jessica, are you sure? "

" I'm sure. It was Ryan and Holly. They were in front of me, they admitted to me that it was them who were sending the letters, they did it for revenge. " I explained.

" Revenge? Revenge for what? " He asked.

" Because i lied to him about who the father of Bella was. " I said quietly.

" That was a long time ago! He's been against us all this time? Why the hell would he do that? I don't understand. "

" I don't know but he's dangerous Justin, we need to leave. You haven't been identified yet, as of right now you're still innocent. "

" Jessica, they'll find my finger prints on something. You know they will sooner or later. "

" Don't think that way, let's just go home. "

" No, not until you're better Jess. We'll talk about it in the morning. "

I nodded, admitting i was extremely tired and all i wanted right now was some rest. He kissed my cheek and wiped some of the black smoke off my forehead.

" I'm so glad you're okay. " he smiled.

" I love you Justin, i really do. "

" I love you too. "

Within minutes we both fell asleep on the small bed.

~

I couldn't roll over i was stuck between Justin and the small rail. The night was still young. According to the clock, i'd only been asleep for 3 hours. It's still only 3.

The heart rate monitor beeped annoying and the IV into my hand was annoying and uncomfortable.

Justin snored lightly and his small breaths were cold on my arm. I wanted to wake him up but as creepy as it sounded i liked watching him sleep.
I can't get Ryan and Holly out of my mind. I wonder where they are or what they're doing now? Did they leave or are they hiding here, somewhere close?

I wonder what's going to happen when i get out of this place and Ryan and Holly attack or threaten me or us. The thought of them scared me. We went this whole time, trusting each other, sleeping in the same rooms as each other and for all i know he could have been sneaking her in over night. Or even him sneaking out! Oh my god the thought of it scared me to death.
Yes, i know Justin's just as guilty as Ryan is but he isn't that much of a monster! He tried to kill me!

" Jess? " Justin asked. His eyes fluttered open and his arm wrapped around me gently.

" Yeah, i'm awake. " I sat up a little, making room for him.

" How are you? Are you feeling good? "

I nodded and wiped the small amount of sweat off my forehead. " Yeah, i'm better i guess. Just feeling a little dizzy."

" You want me to call in the nurse? "

" No Justin, i'm fine. " I laughed.

" I will anyways, just to be safe! "

I laughed, alright fine.

The door opened and we both looked up. My heart sank to the floor.

" Get the fuck out of here! " Justin stood up and yelled at Ryan.

Both Ryan and Holly stood in the doorway.

" Get away from here Holly! Go! "

" We came here for a reason. " Ryan yelled.

" Go! Get the fuck out of here! " Justin stood in front of me.

" We want to explain. " Holly admitted.

Nurses ran into the room, looking worried and terrified. "What's going on?" They all yelled.

Ryan punched Justin in the side of the face and everyone shrieked. " Oh my god! It's him! It's that guy! "

My heart sank. This is it. Ryan is gonna rat Justin out and he's going to be in jail.

" Ryan stop! "

The nurses ran out of the room and i could seem them running for the phone. A noise came over a loud PA system. " Lockdown. Everyone remain in your rooms and lock all doors. "

" Justin? " I cried.

The lights went out and an emergency red one flashed on. Ryan and Holly were gone.

" I'm so scared Justin, " I cried.

He kissed my head, " Everything's gonna be alright. "

REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU GUYS TOOK THE TIME TO READ WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!!!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING THATS HAPPENED TODAY? I am upset and shocked but i also will love him no matter what. I hope you guys feel the same, he's just another victim of all the fame. I hope he gets back on his feet soon and starts doing some good for himself. Not only is he hurting himself, he's hurting us too. When i heard about the anti depressants my heart shattered and i felt so worried. I'm not sure if that's just a rumour but if not i seriously hope he gets himself the proper help he needs.
Imagine if things had gotten out of hand today and the news wasn't "Justin Bieber Arrested for DUI" imagine if it was "Justin Bieber crashed his car and died." Imagine what'd we be doing now. I know everyone's pissed off about the jail thing, i am too, but i have to say i am thankful for the police car that pulled him over before anything worse happened.

Anyways, enough of my ranting! I hope you liked the chapter! VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE