Chapter 28

Before you guys start reading this chapter figure i'd let you guys know that i do have twitter and i would really like more followere so follow me:) @belieberiouss thanks u!

I could not get Justin off of my mind, the way he screamed my name, the way he was about to cry when my dad threw him out. His voice echoed in my mind, and i'm still not over what he did to me. How could i be?

Isabella was asleep in her bassinet and I laid on my bed flicking through channels. It was late at night and there was absolutely nothing on. I heard small pebbles hit my window, it frightened me at first. I shot up and ran over to the window immediately.

I looked down and I seen Justin standing on the lawn, he waved when he seen me and i didn't know wether to smile or cry.
I opened the window and stared at him standing there.

" Come down. " He whispered.

" I can't Isabella's here, i can't leave her. " I answered quietly.

" Well i'm coming up. " He said.

I watched him climb up the branches of the trees and onto the roof and i moved back so he had room to climb through the window.

" What do you want? " I asked sitting back down on my bed.

" I need to talk to you. "

I could barely even look at him after everything. I kept my head low and picked at my finger nails.

" They're not letting me see you anymore. "

" Why did you tell them anyways? "

" Because i didn't know what to do, i was angry and i was broken. Do you not remember what i walked in on yesterday? "

" Yeah i know, but what does this mean? " He asked confused.

" I really don't know. " I answered.

He stared at me for a really long time, gently his lips touched mine and i never pulled away.
The kiss never lasted no more than 10 seconds. He stood up and looked at me. " I'm so sorry. " And with that, he was out through the window and running down the road again.

Before i even had a second to take in what had just happened, he was already gone. I never knew what to do, I never knew what it meant.

" Jessica? " Pattie called from downstairs.

I took Isabella into my arms and carried her down with me. " Yes? " I answered.

" I heard a loud noise from up there, what was it? " She asked.

" Uh, the rocking chair, i was sitting in it and it banged into the wall. " I lied. I knew that was a bad lie, but i knew telling the truth was not an option.

It was late and I was getting tired. I don't know why i've been getting tired so early, i don't leave the house. I mean i'm pretty much under house arrest.

I laid Isabella next to me and a pillow on the other side of her and drifted off to sleep thinking of the way Justin's lips touched mine.

3 weeks later.

Things have been going a little better around here. I can actually leave the house without them tying a leash around my neck like i'm a dog that would run away.
Dad has actually been able to look at me, and on an occasional good day he'll speak to me over coffee in the morning.

But as for Justin, I haven't seen him since the night he snuck into my bedroom. I still think about it everyday, wondering should I call him or should I wait for him to call me. Maybe it was a mistake, Maybe it meant absolutely nothing at all. But maybe it meant a whole lot.

I dressed Isabella and then got myself ready, and grabbed the keys to my jeep.

" I'm running to the Grocery Store, do you need anything? " I asked Pattie.

She shook her head, not looking up from the news paper.

I rolled my eyes. Nothing has changed with her, i honestly thought she would be somewhat understanding but nope.
Seems like the only person she actually has time for is Isabella and I really feel like she's taking her away from me.

Once i did arrive at the grocery store i picked up the things off my list, I looked around for some of my own snacks. It's been a while since someone actually did something nice for me or went out of their way to get some of my favourites from the grocery store.

At the check out, there was a long line and it was really making me frustrated. Isabella was getting fussy and it was time for her to be fed. It was embarrassing when she cried in the store, especially when normal aged moms look at me like i just bet her. I normally just gave them the casual smile as if it would cover it up, but they always just walked past me.

" Jess? " I heard a familiar voice call from behind me.

I turned around and came face to face with Justin. " Oh hey! " I said probably sounding a little too excited.

" How are you? " He asked sweetly placing his hand on Isabella's small hand.

I smiled, " I'm good, a little confused by everything that's been going on lately but good. How are you? "

" I'm doing alright. " He answered clearing his throat.

I smiled, not knowing exactly what to say. " That's good, " i answered softly.

" Look, i know things have been different and not going too well but I think we should go somewhere, to talk sometime. "

I looked around at the people behind us staring, I looked down at my feel.
" Um yeah, sure! " I nodded.

" I'll call you okay? "

I nodded, " Okay. "

He kissed Isabella's forehead and placed a gentle hand on my shoulder. With a reassuring nod, he walked away. I watched him walk away, turning back and smiling one last time.
What am i getting myself into...

Sorry guys for the lack of updates & the short ones. I'm at my nan's and i won't be back until Thursday. But i might be able to update once more before i get back home.
I hope you're enjoying, even though this chapter still wasn't the best, i'd still appreciate youre votes! So vote vote vote!