Chapter 42

I walked outside my bedroom early the next morning. Feeling, tired but extremely excited. I couldn't eat breakfast, i never had much of an appetite.

" Morning Jesss! " Dad said, handing me a cup of coffee.

" Morning! " I answer, taking a seat next to him and across from Justin. Just like last night.

" What's your plans for the day? " Dad asked Justin.

" Uh- I planned on staying home for most of the day, i might be go out with Se- " He trailed off, realizing what he was saying.

I could feel my cheeks burning red. "Wow, that sure sounds like fun! " I answered saucily, and got up from the table.

" Jess, i'm sorry she asked me earlier. "

" I don't care Justin, do what you want, i really do not care anymore. " I answered stomping up the stairs. Good one Justin, way to ruin my morning. I rolled my eyes and hopped in the shower.

I cleaned myself, washed my hair and relaxed for a minute. Mentally and physically preparing myself for the day.

I hopped out and slipped on an old pair of ripped skinny jeans and my old Beatles T-Shirt.

There was a knock at my door and I'm about ready to snap if I see Justin. Thankfully for the both of us, it's Pattie.

" Hey! " I smile.

" Hey Jess, you almost ready to start moving out? " She smiled, patting my back gently.

I smiled at the sound of that. " Yes! " I answered a little bit too anxiously.

" Okay, Dad's making room in the truck for your bags. We'll have to make a few trips. " She laughed.

" No problem! I'll be down in a minute."

She nodded and left the room.

" Wait, Pattie! " I sang out, and she turned around. " Is Justin still here? " I whisper.

" Yes, he's in the living room. "

I nodded and began to feel a little nervous. I don't think i'm ready to have questions fired at me, but then again, i don't have to answer any of his questions anymore.

I took one final look around the room, making sure i never forgot any books or any of my other things.
Once i double checked everything, i walked out of the room and shut the door behind me.

Justin was sitting in his spot on the living room couch. I ignored him completely this time, not even glancing at him.

" Why is dad taking all your things? " He asked, looking out the window curiously.

I laced up my old converse, ignoring him.

" Jessica, why is he piling your bags in the back of his truck? "

I looked over at him, moving closer and closer to me.

" Tell me. " He yelled.

" I'm moving out! " I snapped back.

" What? " He asked, in a lower voice. He sounded dissapinted.

" I'm moving. " I answer once more.

" Why? Where? " He asked.

" I'm beginning a life of my own. " I answer simply.

" Where? " he asks.

" A place not too far from here, why does it matter to you? " I ask.

" It matters to me because you're what matters most to me. I love you so much Jess, so much. Why can't you see that. My intention isn't to make you sad or angry, i'm just trying to make myself happy. It sounds stupid now, i know but at the time, it never sounded like a bad idea. Jessica, i love you with everything in me, i don't like it when you're mad at me, hell i can't stand not talking to you. You're killing me Jess, i miss you. " He pleaded, innocently. He sounded so upset and so sorry.

I don't know what to say. I just stare at him awkwardly.

" Please Jess, don't leave me. " He said.

The horn of dad's truck honked twice, I zipped up my coat and gave him sorry look. " I'm sorry, but it's too late. I'm leaving now. "

I opened the door but he placed his hand over mine. " Don't go Jess. "

I looked up at him, and i couldn't move.

He leaned in, completely out of the blue and crashed his lips into mine. I tried to pull away but his hands were touching my face so gently, i couldn't move. I couldn't move, as much as i forgot how much i loved and missed the way he touches me. I can't forget the damage he has caused.

I pulled away, " I'm sorry. " I said, as i opened the door and ran over to the truck.
We pulled away, and now i felt empty. Like i had left behind a part of me. I shook the thought from my head. No, i tried to tell myself, this is what you wanted.

This update is short, i know & i'll probably end up updating again later i just figured you were all waiting to see what was going to happen!! Please vote & i love reading your comments more than anything so comment too!!!

xx