Chapter 34

" Merry Christmas Jess, " Justin said in a sleepy voice, handing me a small box.

I sat up in bed and wiped my eyes. I had just woken up and Isabella was still sleeping.

" What time is it? " I asked sleepily.

" 8:30, i wanted to get here before everyone else woke up. " He said.

I smiled and leaned in to give him a tight hug. " Merry Christmas Justin! "

I tucked the hair behind my ears and ripped the red wrapping paper. I opened the box and there was a gold necklace with the letter "J" hanging from it.

I stared at it and admired how beautiful it was. " Justin, " I said breathlessly. " It's beautiful, thank you so much. "

He smiled and kissed my lips gently. " I had a feeling that you'd like it. "

I kissed him back, " I love it. "

He put the necklace around my neck and laid down next to me, holding my hand and comforting me. " I can't wait to get out of here. " He admitted.

"How much longer do we have to wait?"

He sighed, " Not too much longer. "

I smiled and played with the J on the necklace. " I can't wait. "

He pulled me in tighter to him, " Me either! "

*

An hour or so later, Pattie and Dad had woken up and so had Isabella. We all went downstairs and sat around the tree, exchanging gifts.
Afterwards we cooked a big brunch. It included almost every breakfast food imaginable, it was delicious.

I walked up the stairs to change out of my pajamas and into the nice Christmas sweater i had picked out to wear today.

There was a knock at my door. I quickly pulled up my jeans and opened it, it was Justin.

" Hey, " He said stepping inside.

" Hey! "

" I gotta run over to my place for a couple of hours, I gotta spend some time with my dad. " He explained.

" That's fine! " I answered smiling.

He kissed my cheek, " I'll see you around 4 okay? "

I nodded, " See you then! "

He shut the door behind him, and i felt dissapointed. I pictured us spending the day together, making cookies and decorating them together, watching old movies and drinking coffee. I guess that will have to wait.

Isabella was laying awake in her crib.

" Hey baby girl! " I said picking her up and holding her to my chest.

She smiled, and made a weird noise.

I danced around the room with her, kissed her cheek and played peek-a-boo to make her laugh. She was precious.

I walked downstairs and Pattie and Dad were getting ready to go see Pattie's parents. " We'll be back later on, okay? "

I nodded and watched them walk out the door. Well, i thought to myself. I guess i'll be spending Christmas day alone with Bella.

" How's mom's girl! " I said in a playful voice trying to make her giggle.

I laid her down on the couch and tickled her stomach gently causing her to smile again. I laughed at how happy she's been, and leaned in and kissed her on the cheek.

There was a loud knock at the door. I figured it was Justin coming back early. I picked Isabella and placed her in my arms, and then walked over to see who was there.

I opened my door and I nearly dropped Isabella out of my arms.

" Jesus. " I said to my self, closing the door in his face.

He put his hand in the door frame, stopping me from shutting it. " Wait Jess, just let me in! "

" No! " I screamed.

He was too strong and fought back violently. The door swung open nearly hitting me in the face. I stepped back, holding Bella tightly.

" Ryan get the hell out. "

Short update but hope you guys like it!! Don't forget to vote, comment & share:)
I'll be updating again real soon!