Chapter 90

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATED I DROPPED MY PHONE AND IT COMPLETELY BROKE! MY PHONE WAS SENT OFF TO BE FIXED I FEEL SO HORRIBLE FOR NOT UPDATING

Jess's POV

I'm on my way to go see Justin, the whole Ryan being HIV positive thing hasn't left my mind. I'm constantly rethinking and thinking about it. I need to sneak away and get a test before i tell Justin.

The sun is setting here and i immediately begin to think about Justin. The way we used to watch the sunsets together and how we always used to have so many good talks up on the roof.

I pulled into Justin's hotel and walked into the lobby. Justin doesn't know i'm here and i'm hoping i can hold off enough to sneak away and get a test. My biggest fear is him not wanting to talk to me or ever loving me again if i do have it.

I asked the Hotel's front desk what room Justin was staying with and i mentally prepared myself to act happy and excited and forget about this to make Justin happy.

I knocked on the door and i heard his laugh from behind it. I put a smile on my face, the best one i could & waited for him to open up the door.

It wasn't until right now, waiting for him to open the door that i realized how excited i really was. Despite everything that was going on right now.

He opened the door and i immediately flung into his arms, squeezing him as tightly as i possibly could. He squeezed me back, i could feel it. I missed him holding me like this, it's been too long. His arm muscles flexed around my body and it made me feel safe.

He pulled me back and cupped my face into his hands and kissed my lips hardly. I kissed him back, embracing every second my lips were pressed to his.

I felt tears well up in my eyes and i squeezed them shut, releasing them onto his shoulders.

I looked up into his sparkly brown eyes. Mesmerized by their beauty, as always. It's like they got more and more beautiful every time i looked at them.

There was a smile painted onto his face, so big and so perfect, revealing all his pearly whites. I kissed him once more, just because he was mine.

"Jessica," He said, completely out of breath. It looked as if he was in total shock. I couldn't help but smile.

"I missed you too much." I admitted, wrapping my arms around his stomach.

"I love you too much." He laughed, placing his arm across my shoulders.

I looked around the room, it was empty and i was anxious to be with him.

"Why are you here so early?"

"I couldn't resist." I smiled, slightly biting the inside of my mouth.

He smiled and rubbed my back, "I'm glad you came early. I missed you like crazy." He said, kissing my forehead.

Suddenly, the front door opened and a beautiful, dark haired girl walked through the door.

I sat on the couch, watching her put groceries into the fridge, without even noticing me here. Who the fuck is she? Why does she have a key? And why is she putting Justin's favourite ice cream in the freezer?

She finally looked over at us, after 2 minutes or so. Her face lit up and i was immediately approached.

"You must be Jess!" She leaned down on the couch and gave me a small hug. "I have heard everything about you, it is so nice to finally meet you!"

It took me a minute to realize what was going on. Who is this?

I looked over at Justin, he looked worried. It made me scared, the look on his face indicated something was clearly not right. I wanted to know who this girl was.

Justin was avoiding eye contact with me, and i was avoiding eye contact with the both of them.

It took about 5 minutes for her to speak up and introduce herself, because clearly Justin was planning on introducing me.

"I'm Sam, Sam Randell." She shook my hand and smiled big.

"Nice to meet you." I said, uneasy and unsure of how to react.

"You're even prettier than Justin described."

I laughed, and thanked her. She didn't seem like a horrible person. But something about her was weird. Like there was one little thing she was hiding.

"Justin, can i talk to you for a second?"

He nodded, knowing that i was mad. We walked down the hall and passed 4 rooms before we reached his end of the hallway room.

I shut the door behind us and waited for him to explain.

"Don't be mad or jealous. Sam is the tour's photographer. Also, she's Scoot's niece. She has to stay with us, i'm sorry didn't tell you about her sooner." He said, staring at his feet.

"It's fine, but my heard skipped beats when i seen a pretty looking girl walk freely into your apartment."

"I know, i'm sorry. I should have told you, but you should try and be friends with her!"

"I will, and just know i'm not mad. Any friend of yours is a friend of mine." I smiled fakely.

As much as i hate to admit it, i'm almost jealous and sort of angry about Sam. Even though she seems clear of who i am and what i mean to Justin, i can't get past the fact that there's something about her. I'm worried i'm the only one who sees it.

Justin kissed my lips gently and pulled me close to his body. "You're mine and don't forget it."

I smiled, and hoped that Sam heard him saying that. I want to make myself clear, she is his photographer, nothing else.

~

The plane ride was relaxing. Justin and I both fell asleep, which i am glad of. Today is an extremely busy day. We're doing a photo shoot with Sam, then off to dress rehearsal and another show tonight. I'm hoping sometime today, i'll be able to find a local doctors office and make myself an appointment. It hasn't left my mind since, no matter what. When Justin touched me, kissed me, even spoke to me. Chills shot up my spine, making me feel guilty almost. There's so much that can come out of this. My anger towards Ryan was immense and i never want to see him ever again.

We got our luggage from the private luggage belt in the airport. The paparazzi were scattered around everywhere throughout the airport. It was annoying sometimes, especially at times like this. We were already rushed enough, and Justin is stressing out over this new album and new music. It's his 3rd time performing his new material, but the first sold out show yet.

I grabbed his hand and put my hood up before facing all the paparazzi. The lights were flashing in our faces, it was blinding. We both kept our heads down and immediately hopped on the bus that was awaiting our arrival.

He fixed my hair from out of my face and then removed his own hood.

"Hey, i'll show you the bedroom in the back!" He said.

I followed him back behind the front wall, dividing the couch & table from the driving place.

He stopped in his tracks, nearly causing me to run into his back. I looked in front of him, wondering what caused him to stop.

My heart sank to the bottom of my stomach.

"Holly?" I breathed, nearly loosing my breath at who was standing in front of us.

PLEASE READ --->

Little bit of a cliff hanger, but i hope you guys liked it. Like i said before, i am so extremely sorry for not updating. My phone was broken and was sent off to be fixed, and i only got it back today. This update was short because i just wanted to make one to make up for not updating in so long. So once again i am sorry! Love you guys all the same though:) xoxox

VOTE AND COMMENT