Loss of Oneself and Panic Attacks (Drarry)

Dedicated to kittay_cat for the request!

Trigger Warning- Abuse

Harry's P.O.V

            I snapped when Draco just casually mentioned that he got the Dark Mark. Just like he was telling me what he had for dinner, he just drops it in conversation. How dare he?

            I was so pissed that I went blind with rage.

            "How fucking dare you?" I hissed. I grabbed him by the throat and slammed him to the closest wall. His eyes widened with fear. "You've betrayed me Draco!" I shouted.

            "I-I didn't mean to." He told me and I growled slapping him.

            "Bullshit!" I threw him on the ground and started to kick him. He winced with every blow.

            "Stop please!" He cried. "I can't..." He started to gasp for air causing me to stop my actions. He was crying hysterically and gasping for air. I blinked a few times before realizing what I had done. I sat next to him and tried to pull him into my lap but he flinched away.        

            "B-baby. Oh my god I'm sorry." I gasped. "Oh my, baby. I'm so sorry." I pulled him into my lap. He was trembling as I gently wrapped my arms around him and he was still gasping for air. "Shh oh my god." Is all I could say. "Focus on my voice baby. Just listen and calm down. I love you, god I'm so sorry. I love you so much. I hate myself oh my god." I started to rock him and slowly he was breathing normally again. He was still crying but the trembling was reduced to a slight shake.  "I-I'm so sorry." I started crying. Dammit, how could I hurt my boyfriend so badly? "I hate me. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled himself up so he we could face me.  "So sorry." I mumbled crying. He wiped my tears and then slapped me once across the face.

            "D-don't do that again." He told me.

            "I-I won't. I promise. I'm so sorry. So sorry." I repeated and he nodded.

            "I know baby." He replied. "I understand you were mad and I just want you to know that I did not want this." He told me and I nodded. He rubbed our noses against each other. "I love you and I forgive you but don't ever do that again."

            "I promise I will not."  I gently kissed his neck. I would never lay a bad hand on him again, I loved and respected him too much for that.