Family Man and A Working Man (Drarry)

Draco's P.O.V

I walked through the door of my home and my legs were tackled by a bundle of raven hair.

"Daddy!" The little girl squealed. I smiled and picked up my daughter.

"Ah hello angel, how was your day?" I asked looking at her blue eyes. She resembled Harry a lot with having only my eye shape and color.

"It was funny daddy! Papa took me to the zoo!" She piped and I smiled. I leaned in and kissed her nose only to have her scrunch it up.

"Oh the zoo yeah?" I teased the four year old. "Where is papa now?"

"He's making supper." She told me. I nodded my head and walked with her into the kitchen. Harry was over the stove making some grilled salmon. His seven month baby bump was barely covered by the apron he was wearing. I placed Isabella down and greeted my husband.

"Hi there lovely." I greeted and kissed his lips.

"Hi dragon." He gratefully kissed my lips.

"It smells good in here. How was the zoo?" I asked and he grinned.

"Great but the little one here has been kicking all day! And we had to stop to rest a few times because my feet were hurting."

"Ah I'm sorry love. Want me to rub them later?" I asked and he smiled.

"I'd love that a lot actually." He confessed.

I was just about to say something else when Isabella cut me off.

"Papa?" She called from the dining room. She came trotting in with a drawing in her hands.

"Yes baby, what's wrong?" Harry kneeled down to be eye level.

"When is my brother going to come out? I drew him a picture." She told him and showed us. It was a picture of all of us. I was carrying a briefcase and holding her hand. Harry was holding her hand and a little blue bundle in his arms.

"Aww baby that's beautiful." He cooed and picked her up. He placed her on his hip and I smiled.

"Your brother will come in two months and then I'm sure he'll love the picture." I told her and kissed her nose. I kissed Harry's lips and then his bump. My life was complete.