Firsts and Attempts (Scorbus)

Mature Content

Albus' P.O.V

I was snuggled up in my bed in the Slytherin dorms when I heard the door creak open. I jumped suddenly because my dormmate was spending the night in his girlfriend's room in the Ravenclaw tower.

"H-Hello?" I squeaked. I didn't see anyone so I gulped and covered my chest with my duvet as I trembled. "H-Hello?"

"Boo!" Scorpius yelled ripping off the invisibility cloak. I shrieked and almost fell off my bed.

"D-don't do that S-Scorp." I yelled and he laughed joining me in bed.

"Sorry love. I knew you'd be alone so I wanted to spend time with you." He told me and I snuggled into his chest.

"I forgive you." I took a deep breath. "Is that all you came here to do?" I asked him with a raised brow. A blushed crept up on his face and he looked at me biting his lip.

"I wanted to try something." He told me. "We haven't done it yet and I'm ready to take that step with you." He said honestly.

"Y-you wanna have s-sex?" I asked and he nodded.

"We don't have to if you don't want to but I want to." He said to me. I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed me back with such urgency that I couldn't help but moan. He chuckled and rolled us over so he was hovering over me. He started to kiss my neck leaving a mark. I bucked my hips up and he moaned grounding down on me. "Are you sure?" He asked.

"I'm sure." I told him. He nodded and pulled out a long tube and a condom. I raised my eyebrow at him and he blushed.

"I was hoping it would go well." He told me and I rolled my eyes. I kissed him and he kissed me back gently. I spelled off our clothes as we continued to kiss and he moaned. Our lengths rubbed together and we moaned in unison. "Can I start to prep you?" He asked and I nodded. It may have been our first time but we knew what to do. He kissed me down and stopped at my cock. I was biting my lip as he put me in his mouth. I arched my back and instinctively grabbed a handful of his hair. I felt his fingers at my entrance but the pain was nothing compared to the pleasure I was feeling. I felt relaxed and content. I was just about to climax when Scorpius pulled away.

"Scorp." I groaned and he smirked.

"You're all prepped. Can I start?" He asked and I nodded. He rolled the condom on his length and nudged at my entrance. I tensed as the head of his cock pushed in. He moved himself so his lips were on mine. He stuck his tongue in my mouth to relax me. I kissed him back and he inched in. I groaned in pain as he was fully inside. "Are you alright?" I breathed a few times but tears sprung into my eyes.

"Hurts." I gasped and he looked at me concerned.

"Want me to pull out?" He asked. I tried to relax but the pain was too much. I squeezed my eyes shut before nodding. He inhaled sharply before pulling out. I started to cry more from shame and the remaining pain. Scorpius wrapped me in his arms and I snuggled into his embrace. "Are you alright? I'm so sorry."

"I'm so embarrassed." I told him sniffling. "I'm fucking sixteen years old and I can't even have sex." I cried and he stroked my hair.

"Shh don't be embarrassed. We tried it and it didn't work out. No big deal, okay?"

"I'm sorry I let you down." I mumbled and Scorpius gasped. He made me look at him and his eyes were anything but angry.

"Honey, you didn't let me down. I love you no matter what. Don't beat yourself over it okay?"

"Okay." I nodded and he smiled. He curled into me and hugged me close.

"Get some sleep." He told me and I nodded.

"Love you."
"Love you too." He told me and I smiled. Our breathings fell in synch and we fell asleep cuddled in each other's arms.