Popularity and Genderfluid (Drarry )

Dedicated to Huggable_Babe for the request!

No Magic AU

Draco's P.O.V

            I was walking with my friend Harry Potter whom I had been crushing on for some time. He was just really cute with his gem green eyes, short stature and pouty pink lips.

            "What are you doing this weekend?" I asked him as we walked towards our lockers.

            "Hmm nothing really, why do you ask?" He asked me and I smiled.

            "I was wondering if you'd want to hang out." I asked him. A slight blush crept across his cheeks and he scratched the back of his neck.

            "Yeah sure, that would be fine." He cleared his throat.

            "Okay awesome." I grinned looking down at him and he looked up at me.

"I want to show you something, is that alright?" He asked and I was slightly taken aback.

            "Um yeah sure." I nodded my head. We got to our lockers and I turned to him. "I'll see you later, okay?"

            "Yeah sure. See you later." He smiled and then sauntered off.

~~~

            For our hangout plans, we decided to meet at the local park. When the time we discussed to meet past, I started to get worried. I looked around and all I saw was a girl around my age at the park. She started walking towards me so I looked away. I didn't know her, why would she be walking towards me?

            "Draco?" I heard so I looked up. It was the girl who had been walking towards me but by closer inspection, I realized who it was.

            "Harry?" I gasped. He was in a pink floral type dress with slip on shoes. He had a white cardigan over his shoulders to keep warm from the slight chill. His face was covered in light make up and I only realized that because his lips were slightly redder. He was wearing a wig but it was pulled back into a braid.

            "If you can call me Hattie, that'd be great." He told me and I stared.

            "I-I don't understand." I stuttered.

            "I-I've been meaning to tell you." He admitted. "I-I'm Genderfluid. Some days I'm a girl and others I'm a boy. It's just who I am." He explained.

            "And today you're a girl?" I blurted and he.... she smiled.

            "Yes. Is that an issue?"  She asked. I stared for a bit. No I loved Harry, my friend. Hattie was Harry and I would love them all the same.

            "No."

            "Really?"

            "Really. Har- Hattie, I actually wanted to hang out with you to ask you something." I started.

            "Yeah what?" She asked.

            "Will you go out with me?" I asked and her eyes widened.           

            "You'd still want to be my boyfriend even like this?" She asked and I smiled. I leaned in and pressed my lips against hers. She kissed me back and gently put her arms around my neck. We pulled away and we grinned at each other.

            "I'll take you any way I can get you. To me you're perfect just the way you are." I told her and she grinned.

            "Thank you Draco." I pecked her lips once more. 

            "Anything for my darling." She just smiled to that and linked our hands. Yes, this was perfect.

I deeply apologize if I've misunderstood Genderfluid. I am not familiar with it and I mean no disrespect to those who are. If I am incorrect please feel free to correct me on it. Thank you