Hugs and Hot Coco (Scorbus)

"Alright Scorp. All you need to do is pack the snow into a ball then throw it at someone." Albus explained to his boyfriend. He demonstrated and then tossed the snowball at him. It his him square in the face and Scorpius squealed.

"Albus Severus!" He yelled but Albus giggled. "This is dumb. Why can't we just use magic?"

"Cause it's not fun Scorpius Hyperion." Albus mocked and then gave his boyfriend those green puppy dog eyes.

"Fine fine. You're the only reason I'd do anything muggle." He said rolling his eyes and Albus smiled. Scorpius packed the snow as Albus instructed and he tossed it at Albus who blocked it. That made Scorpius pout but Albus laugh. The pair started to fight with snowball and then when they tired, they collapsed in the snow. Scorpius wrapped his arms around Albus and then kissed his face. "Okay, I have to admit that was really fun."

"See, muggles can have fun too."

"Not as fun as wizards." He smirked and Albus rolled his eyes. "Anyway, come. I wanna give you a surprise." He said and Albus' eyes widened. "Not that idiot. You must be cold." He stood himself up and then lifted up Albus. He threw his boyfriend over his shoulder.

"Scorp!" Albus shouted and Scorpius smirked. He walked them into the castle and then into the kitchens.

"Master Malfoy. What can I's do for you?" The house elf asked.

"Two hot cocoas." Scorpius said.

"Please." Albus added from behind the blonde. Scorpius rolled his eyes and flipped Albus onto the chair. The elf came back with the hot cocoa. Albus was surprised to see marshmallows in his mug. "Yay!" He cooed and took his mug. Scorpius smiled and placed a kissed on his lips. "Thank you."

"You're welcome love." Scorpius told him.

"It's my favorite."

"I know." Scorpius laughed. They walked out and brought their mugs to the common room where they sat on the sofa near the fire. The rest of the time they sat there, drinking their coco and cuddling.

If you've read my story Mistakes and Reasons, the sequel is up. It's written by Talia_Potter-Malfoy and it's called More Trouble