Adorable Boys and Flirting Counterparts (drarry)

Dedicated to lovestar_29 for the request!

Harry's P.O.V

My friends never let me live it down. Just because I was short with big gem green eyes and pouty lips, they always say it. They called me adorable. It's not that I hate being called adorable, it's just that I wanted to be more of a manly name. Like handsome. That would also be considered appropriate.

"Alright Potter, let's get his project done." Malfoy said sitting down. Just as he was sitting down, Hermione and Ginny walked into the library. Ginny smiled and waved to me.

"Harry you look so adorable today!" She yelled through the library. I blushed and scowled at his as she giggled along with Hermione.

"Aww Potty getting embarrassed his girlfriend calling him adorable." He cooed.

"She's not my girlfriend." I hissed but he bat his eyelashes at me.

"She's not wrong you know." He said and I gulped.

"What?" I asked.

"With your eyes being greener than they should be. And you're pretty pink lips. How else would someone describe you?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Um manly." I told him and he laughed.

"Someone as short as you can't be that manly." He said and scooted closer to me.

"Excuse me?" I asked and he smirked. He leaned in, our lips almost touching.

"I mean, you're very adorable." He whispered.

"You think so?" I asked.

"I know so." He told me and then closed the gap. His lips grasped mine and I kissed back. It was so different. When he pulled away, he smiled. "Even flushed you're adorable."