The Apple Orchard and The Pumpkin Patch (Drarry)

Non Magic AU

Harry's P.O.V

It the first time my boyfriend and I were gonna go apple picking together. He was not the type to do such a 'common folk' thing but he agreed to it nonetheless. I got dressed in comfortable/casual wear and when I picked him up, he was not dressed in the same clothes as me. He was in all black, nice looking clothes, and shoes that looked too expensive to get dirty.

"D, what are you wearing?" I asked as I looked him once over.

"I am wearing my casual clothes." His lips twisted in disgust at my casual wear.

"Baby, you need more...appropriate for today." I told him. "I got extra clothes in the car, care to change?" I asked and he grimaced.

"Fine." He rolled his eyes and I smiled. I kissed him before going to my car and getting the clothes. When I came back and handed them to him, he rolled his eyes in disgust before disappearing further into his house allowing me to look around. I had been in his house a few times but it was just so beautiful and elegant that I couldn't help to admire it every time I was in there.

He came down moments later and sneered at me. I couldn't help but smile because he was in gray sweatpants with a black hoodies that contrasted with his pasty skin.

"You look lovely." I told him and he scoffed.

"I look like a common person." He told me and I giggled.

"Oh shush, can we go now?" I asked and he nodded. I outstretched my hand and he grabbed it. We walked to my car and got in.

As we drove to the place, we talked and laughed about a lot. He may think he was a prince but he was actually such a prince charming, I was lucky to have him. We pulled into the apple orchard and found a spot where there we all different kinds of apples. I parked, handed him a bag and we held hands. He was a little skeptical so I grabbed the first few apples that looked the best and put them in the bag. He followed my lead and we got some good looking apples. We got the whole bag filled in less than an hour.

"This is it?" He asked me.

"Yes." I laughed. "But we also need to pick pumpkins."

"Pumpkins?" He inquired. "Like a child?"

"Aww come on Draco." I pouted and he groaned.

"Don't make that face, you know I can't resist it." He pulled me towards him and kissed my lips. "Aright Potter, let's go." He told me and I grinned. We got into the car with our apples and drove down to pay for them. We did and then we drove to the pumpkin patch. We got out of the car leaving the apples there and then took a hayride to the actual patch. Draco did not like it at all and decided to sit on my lap so he wouldn't have to sit on 'dead straw.' We got out of the hayride and we walked to where a lot of pumpkins were. "Are we each getting one?"

"It's up to you. Do you want one?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Yeah sure." He smiled. We parted for a bit before getting back together. I had gotten a medium sized pumpkin as he settled on a smaller one because he claimed the larger ones were harder to carry. We started walking towards the hayride but he stopped me. I had been in front of him, holding his hand, when he tugged on me. "Hey wait, there's something in my pumpkin." He told me and I looked at him oddly. He opened the top slightly and pulled out a small box. My stomach dropped and then he smiled getting on one knee.

"Draco?" I squeaked.

"Harry, will you marry me?" He asked revealing the black rimmed ring and I gasped.

"Y-yes. Oh my god yes!" I told him and he grinned. He slipped the ring on my finger before standing up and kissing my lips. "How did you even get the ring in there?"

"My pocket knife. Thankfully the pumpkin guts didn't get on it." He told me and I laughed. I just hugged then because he knew that this day meant the world to me and he made it 100 times better.

Dont forget to comment on my confessions book because I'm thinking of deleting it and it's your only chance to get the inside scoop on my writing before it's gone!