Lover's Eyes and Ears (Scorbus)

Albus' P.O.V

            "Hey Potter!" I heard. I turned around to be faced with a smirking Scorpius Malfoy.

            "What Malfoy?" I asked.

            "Are you going to the dance this Friday?" He asked and I blinked at him.

            "W-why?"

            "Because I want to take you as my date." He told me and I dropped my books in shock. We bent down together to pick them up.

            "Scorpius, what are you doing?" I whispered.

            "Making sure people know you're mine." He told me and then we stood up. "So Potter, what's it gonna be?" He asked and I noticed we had a crowd watching.  I licked my lips nervously and nodded.

            "I would love to go with you." I agreed.

            "Perfect. I'll pick you up at seven."

~~~

            Scorpius and I were twirling around the dance floor. My head rested on his shoulder as he held me close to his body.

            "I can't believe you actually listened to me." I whispered.

            "Of course. I don't just have sex with you. I actually listen when you speak."

            "Sometimes it doesn't seem like you do." I admitted quietly and he pulled away so he could look my in the eyes. He leaned in and pressed a kiss to my lips. I kissed him back and melted in the kiss reluctantly. He pulled away and placed his forehead against mine.

            "I listened to another Ravenclaw contemplating to ask you to the dance. I could have lost you to them and I don't want that to happen."

            "Lose me for a silly dance?"

            "It wasn't just a dance for you my prince. It was much more than that. If I let someone else take you, make you happy the way I could, then I would lose you. I love you Albus." He said and my heart increased at his admission.

            "Y-you do?"

            "I do." He nodded and I smiled.

            "I love you to Scorpius." I gulped. "A whole lot."

            "Then let's make this night magical, shall we?" He asked. I smiled at his pun then nodded. He put his lips against mine and we danced away like we were the only ones there.