Cracked and Pleading (Drarry)

I had to stop writing this a few time to stop myself from crying. It's really sad so proceed with caution 

Third Person P.O.V

Fifth year was hard for Harry. First his friends turned their backs on him. Claiming Voldemort wasn't back and Harry was just doing everything for attention. Secondly Draco broke up with him because Voldemort was back and it would be difficult for them to be together. Then there was Umbridge and her reign of terror. And lastly, Sirius died. Fifth year really got to Harry and in a bad way.

Harry didn't want to go back to Hogwarts his sixth year. He nearly lost everything so he didn't see a reason to go. Remus was appointed his guardian after the Dursley's renounced their guardianship of him. So Remus was his guardian and allowed Harry to visit with the Weasley's whenever he wanted.

However he didn't realize how much Harry was suffering, how much he didn't want to go back. He didn't realize that Harry was in pain about Sirius' death just as much as he was. Sirius was the first father figure, it was like he lost another father.

Draco noticed right away that something was off the following year. Harry wasn't eating his food and a smile was missing from his face. Harry always loved Hogwarts, it was his home so he would be happy but this year was different.

"You alright there Potter?" Draco asked as they got into the hallway after dinner. Draco had cornered Harry to get his attention. Harry's eyes were void of emotions when he looked up.

"Not the time Draco." He whispered. "I hope that you had a bearable summer." And with that he walked away.

Weeks had gone by and Harry begged Remus to let him come home just for the weekend. But Remus told Harry he needed to stay in school. Harry retaliated by not eating and not going to classes. His education meant nothing to him anyway, he needed to defeat the biggest dark wizard out there, how would one find the time to study anyway.

"Harry, McGonagall says if you don't come to class, she's gonna come down here personally to drag you to Madam Promfrey." Hermione told him. He merely turned on his other side and sighed. Hermione left after that and McGonagall broken her promise.

That night Harry snuck out with his invisibility cloak and made his way outside. If Remus wouldn't let him come home, he'd just runaway. And that's what he planned to do. He wasn't home anymore, he was entrapped in a place filled with bad memories.

Draco's P.O.V

Everyone was gathered into the great hall on the Friday morning. Something was happening because Dumbledore stood at the podium. It looked like he needed to speak to us.

"Ladies and Gentlemen classes will not be session." He announced as everyone got quiet. But before anyone could rejoice he said, "Instead we will have a schoolwide search for Harry Potter. He went missing sometime between late last night and this morning. Everyone please get into groups and look around the school, the grounds and the forbidden forest. We've tried a point me spell but it has not worked." He told us and I shook my head. Damn you Potter. Even after we broke up I still cared about him deeply.

I decided to go in the forest alone knowing very well that we used to go on dates in the forest. It was daytime so it wasn't as scary so I made my way through the forest trying to remember where he would be.

I was making my way to our usual spot when I tripped on something. I stumbled and nearly fell but I caught my balance. I looked around and when I saw nothing I almost panicked. But then I was struck with a thought and leaned down. I felt for the fabric and pulled revealing Harry. He was skinny, very skinny and I gulped.

"Harry?" I croaked. I got onto my knees next to him and gently supported his limp body.

"D-Draco?" He spoke.

"Harry, you're okay. I'm gonna get you help." I went to put my arms fully under him but he stopped me.

"N-no." He told me. He looked at me with his dead eyes. "I-I'm okay." He said. "I don't feel any pain."

"What?" Tears gathered into my eyes.

"I-I'm pain free. I don't hurt a-anymore." He gave me a small smile and I shook my head. I knew in my heart he was dying in my arms but I couldn't let him go.

"Harry, please. Let me get you some help and then I'll make sure you're always pain free." I begged him and he just shook his head slightly. "I'm sorry I failed you Harry, I'm so sorry." I told him and started crying. I leaned down and kissed him. That's when he took his last breath and fell totally limp. I held him tightly to my chest and allowed myself to cry. I lost him and there was no possible way of getting him back. "I'll always love you Harry." I whispered to him.

I lifted him and brought him toward the school. Snape was standing there with Dumbledore after I sent the sparks from my wand. They took one look at him and then to me.

"I couldn't save him. He dead when I got there, I'm sorry." 

Yesterday my manager at work made a joke about Harry and Draco being together so I went on a rant on why they are good together and she agreed with my reasoning. I blushed so much after my rant omg. 

Sorry for the sad chapter, it's been stuck in my mind and I knew I wouldnt have been able to write a full story on it. If you want a part two just let me know.