Deception and Anger (drarry)

Dedicated to anime_36  for the request!

Warning: Gay Slurs and Homophobia 

Ron's P.O.V

"We swear Ron, we saw them together." Fred and George told me together. I shook my head.

"No, Harry is not dating Malfoy!" I exasperated.

"We saw!" They yelled and I clenched my fists.

"Harry is NOT gay and for Malfoy? Stop pulling my leg!" I yelled and George sighed. He pulled out his portable camera and showed me the picture. Harry and Malfoy were walking holding hands and they leaned in. They kissed! And on the lips! I felt sick to my stomach and looked at them with disbelief.

"Where are they?" I hissed.

"They're by the lake." Fred said. I growled and stormed out of the tower. I stormed towards the lake and sure enough there they were. Cuddling.

"Potter!" I yelled and they both jumped. They whipped around and Harry paled. I pulled him up by his neck and slammed him against the tree.

"Ron get off of me!" He yelled.

"I bet you like this you disgusting faggot." He hissed and his face fell.

"Weasley let him go!" Malfoy yelled.

"Shut the fuck up you pouf!" I screamed and I turned back to Harry. His face was flushed with anger and tears were in his eyes. "Aw baby gonna cry?" I taunted. I punched him once in the stomach and then dropped him. "You good for nothing piece of shit." I spat.

"Weasley!" Malfoy pulled out his wand but I shot him a hex. He hit the ground too and I looked at Potter.

"You're dead to me. Anything for more attention yeah? Can't be normal, can you? You have to choose to be gay. I can't believe I even called you my best friend." I left them on the ground and walked off. I glanced back and Potter's head was in Malfoy's lap. Pathetic faggots.