Best Friends and Hidden Truths (Scorbus)

Trigger Warning 

Albus' P.O.V

I woke up at around 2am and noticed Scorpius was not in his bed. I blinked a few times before getting out of bed and checking around.

"Scorp?" I whispered. "Scorpius, where are you?" I called out and there was no sounds to hear him. "Scorpius?" I yelled out. I walked out of our room and towards the boys room in our tower. I went to open in but it was locked. "Alohomora." I opened the door and Scorpius was in there. He was on the floor, leaning against the sinks, and dragging a silver razor across his skin. "Scorpius, what the hell?" I yelled and rushed over to him. I took the thing from him and gripped his shoulders so he could looked at me.

"Albus." He croaked.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked and he blinked at me before letting out a bitter laugh.

"Feels good." He told me and I gulped.

"Why?" I asked and he shrugged. "Talk to me." I pleaded. I healed his cuts and he swallowed.

"Fine." He told me and I pulled him to rest on my chest. He took a deep breath. "I-I've been having these feelings for a bit now. Feelings that scare me because I can't control them. I'm afraid of being rejected by my peers because I don't know how people will take it."

"What kind of feelings?" I asked and he took a deep breath.

"Attractions." He told me and then looked at me. "To other boys." He said and I nodded. "Are you gonna stop being my friend?"

"Of course not." I shook my head. "Since we're confessing things, I have to admit that I too have been having feelings for other boys." His eyes widened and he glanced down to my lips before looking back at my eyes.

"Yeah?"

"What would you say if the boy I have an attraction to, was you?" I asked and he gulped.

"I'd say this." He told me before pressing his lips against mine. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. I let my arm wrap around his waist as he huddled my neck. We pulled away and he smiled.

"Please don't hurt yourself over something like this again. I promise to always be here for you."

"Do you mean that?" He asked and I smiled snuggling him closer.

"Always."