Shocks and Admission (Scorbus)

Dedicated to helloooo_trickster for the request!

Albus' P.O.V

I finally got Scorpius to myself and I was gonna tell him. No chickening out.

"Alright Albus, what do you need to tell me that's so important?" He asked me. I dragged him to a quiet section of the school and looked at him.

"Scorpius, I need to tell you something."
"I know. You've mentioned that. What is it?" He asked and I almost got lost in his eyes. I shook my head and took a deep breath.

"I like you." I rushed out. "Like, I like like you." I said and he stared at me. He looked disgusted so my heart clenched and tears sprung into my eyes. "I guess you don't feel the same." I cried and then rushed passed him so he didn't see my tears. I ran back to my dorms and rushed to my bed. I closed the curtain and placed my face into my pillow. I cried and cried. From hurt and embarrassment. He didn't like me. Why would Scorpius Malfoy, one of the most popular guys in school, like me? I mean, I'm just a loser. I ended up crying myself to sleep not bothering to attend the rest of my classes.

~~~

When I woke up later, I heard someone coming in the room. I peeked out through the curtain and Scorpius was walking over to his bed. My heart throbbed painfully as I stopped peeking out. I curled up in a ball and took a deep breath. I rested my head on my knees since I was sitting up. When I heard the curtain pull back, my head snapped towards it. Scorpius was standing there.

"Merlin, you look terrible." He murmured.

"I know you don't feel the same but you don't have to make fun of me." I spat and he sighed. He sat on my bed and wrapped me in a hug.

"I do feel the same Albus." He told me softly. "I was so shocked when you said it that I was frozen. But when you ran off, I felt bad and knew I had to tell you. I ran after you but Rose grabbed me and wouldn't let me miss classes. I'm sorry." He apologized. "I really am. I like you Albus and I'd love it if you'd become my boyfriend." He said and my breath hitched. He lifted my chin up and gently kissed my lips. I kissed him back and when he pulled away I said one word,

"Yes."