Hurt and Betrayal (Scorbus)

Albus was sitting with his knees drawn to his chest. He nuzzled his face into them and let out a sob. How could I be so stupid? Trusting him? Albus thought to himself. He was too busy crying to hear a person approach him from behind. Said person hopped up on the same window sill and gently touched his shoulder.

"Albus?" The voice said quietly. Albus looked up and his eye met concerned gray ones.

"Oh hi Scorp." He mumbled looking back down.

"Albus, what happened? Rose and I got worried when you hadn't come back to the common room." Scorpius said gently and Albus looked up at his best friend.

"Tyler broke up with me." Albus told him miserably.

"Aww Albie." Scorpius pulled his best friends into a hug and gently stroked his hair. "Did he say why?"
"He likes someone else." Albus told him. "He's gonna try and pursue him now. And I have to watch." Albus started to cry again so Scorpius' hold tightened on him.

"Who does he like?" Scorpius whispered and Albus whimpered miserably. He mumbled something into Scorpius' chest. "What did you say?" He asked and Albus lifted his head.

"He likes you." Albus told him sadly and then looked down going to cry again. Scorpius just gently lifted Albus' face and pressed his lips against Albus'. Confused Albus pulled away but Scorpius wasn't deterred. "What are you doing?"

"Albus it took me months to come to terms with wanting to be with you. When you started dating Tyler, I was so upset and didn't know why. Rose suggested that I may be had feelings for you." He explained. "I thought about it and up until now I hadn't realize that I do."

"Y-you want to be with me?" Albus asked and Scorpius smiled.

"I would love it if you'd be my boyfriend." Scorpius said and Albus smiled shyly. He pressed his lips against Scorpius' who used his to kiss back.

"I'd love to be your boyfriend."