Sneaking Around and The Evidence (Scorbus)

Dedicated to DIVERGENTavatar for the request! (sorry it took so long)

Scorpia Malfoy and Ally Potter were the worst enemies. From the moment they met in Hogwarts, the pair of girls always had it out for each other. The two girls would throw punches and pull each other's hair, almost always ending with them getting detention. One day, Ally was approached by Scorpia. With her wand ready, she asked the blonde wanted to which she replied 'fun'. She slammed her against the wall and planted an intense kiss against the brunette lips. Ally struggled a bit but then submitted to the blonde causing them to have a three month 'relationship'. Which was really just them sneaking off and snogging or doing other things. One day when Ally was pulled away by Scorpia, they failed to see a certain blonde haired figure following them. When Scorpia pinned Ally against the wall and started to feel her up, there was a flash like a light bulb. The two pulled away and looked at the boy. Lavender Brown's son was smirking with his camera. The two girls gaped at him in horror and he took off. Scorpia was hot on his tail but he was too fast. He ran into the Great Hall and sure enough, he somehow got the picture to present itself on the walls. There they were, Scorpia was feeling up Ally as their mouths were attached, for everyone to see. Every gasped but for some reason Scorpia wasn't embarrassed. Ally walked in, blushing, and Scorpia grabbed her hand.

"Well thank you for showing everyone what me and my girlfriend do." Scorpia smirked placing a kiss on Ally's cheek. "What do you say?" She whispered in the brunette's ear.

"I'd say yes."