No means No and also Yes (drarry)

Dedicated to anime_36 for the request!

            Draco was in love with Harry Potter. But no matter how many times the blonde asked the brunette out, he'd always answer the same. "No means no, Malfoy." But Draco was always persistent. Every week, precisely Saturday after breakfast, Draco would ask Harry to accompany him to Hogsmeade, just to hear the same sentence.

"No means no Malfoy." Draco, with a heavy heart, would go to Hogsmeade with Pansy. But he still asked him out, every week. One particular day, after Draco asked him, Harry acted violent. He shoved Draco into the wall, causing the blonde boy's eyes to widen, and he screamed at him. Told him that he would not and never start to date the son of a death eater. Ouch, low blow. Draco never tried again after that. He was too hurt. He avoided Potter like the plague, feeling silly that the Boy Who Lived would even think of him anymore as the 'enemy'. He saw Draco as scum.

During their quidditch match, Draco and Harry were flying around each other. Searching for the snitch. Throwing sneers at each other, they flew high up in the clouds. Potter was just about to open his mouth, most likely to say something mean, when Draco caught a glimpse of the snitch. He quickly zoomed down to get it but when he within a few feet of it, still a long ways from the ground, he was hit by a stray bludger causing him to fall. The game came to a halt as Draco hit the ground hard. He was motionless so Harry caught the snitch ending the game. The only thing he was feeling, was guilt.

~~~

            Three weeks past and Draco was still out. His sickening fall caused his body to shut down and try to regenerate itself. No matter the amount of potions that was forced in his throat or the amount of spells tried on him, he needed to get out of this on his own. Harry was pacing back and forth in his common room, like he has been doing for the past three weeks.

            "Harry, you're gonna make a hole in the floor with all the pacing. Just admit you're worried and go see him." Hermione said but Harry shook his head.

            "Mate, it's okay." Ron spoke through the food in his mouth. "So you like the git." He shrugged and Harry gaped at him.

            "Y-you think I like him too?" He asked.

            "Of course. I mean no one in their right mind would worry themselves rancid over someone they don't care about." He spoke then swallowed the food. Harry pondered Ron's words. After much inner conflict, he gave up and ran out of the common room with not so much as a goodbye. He ran into the infirmary and Draco's body was still. He crept over to him and sat at the side of his bed. He grabbed his hand gently and leaned down to kiss it.

            "I'm so sorry." Harry whispered. "I would love to go to Hogsmeade with you." Harry chuckled tearfully to himself.

            "Great, pick me up at noon." Draco mumbled and then groaned. Harry gasped and called out for Madam Promfrey.

            "You're awake!"

            "And you're so loud." Draco growled. "What happened?" Ignoring his question, Harry leaned in and pressed lips against Draco's for a quick kiss. Draco blushed and smiled kissing him back. Harry pulled away and sat back allowing Madam Promfrey to take care of him. After saying no, Harry finally said yes.