Dormmates and Their Dreams (drarry)

Dedicated to
kittay_cat for the request!
Mature Content

Draco's P.O.V
Potter and I were bunked together for the redo of seventh year. I wasn't angry but he was the last person I wanted to be with. I was tired and anxious and him being around was not going to help me. So as we walked in together, we noticed there were two beds. One closer to the bathroom or one closest to the door.
   "Your pick Malfoy." He said and I just wordlessly walked over to the one closest to the bathroom. I put my trunk down at the end.
   "I sleep my in my boxers Potter, if you have an issue with is, I can throw on a night shirt." I told him and he just shook his head.
    "I do too. No worries." He said and I nodded. I wasted no time in stripping and slipping into my bed. But before I got in, I noticed Potter stripped too but he was wearing briefs. They hugged his arse so well, I couldn't help but stare. "Night Malfoy." He mumbled and I snapped out of my thoughts.
  "Night Potter." I closed my eyes and let dreams take me over.

   "Hey Draco, are you still awake?" Potter questioned.
   "Yes why?" I asked.
    "I, well, I have a little issue and I need you to help me." He said and I sat up. I squinted in the dark and he had an obvious boner.
   "Potter why can't you just wank?" I groaned and he hissed.
   "Cause I need another person to touch me." He pleaded so I sighed and got out of bed.
    "Fine Potter but I need some foreplay too." I said and walked to his bed. I pulled him close to me and kissed his lips. He moaned and kissed me back. I thrusted my tongue in his mouth and flipped us over so he was under me. I pulled out his cock and started to stroke him.
    "Oh Draco." He called out pulling away and I smirked. 
    "You like my hand around you like this Potter. Stroking your cock like this?" I asked and he moaned.
    "Yes please more." He pleaded. I increased the pumping and he started to thrust into my hand.
    "That's it Harry." I said and he moaned loudly.
    "God the way you say my name." He groaned.
    "Harry." I whispered and he came hard. He was beautiful. I pumped him slowly until he stopped. I leaned down and kissed his lips. "So beautiful."

I woke up with a start and noticed I was clearly sticky. I groaned and rolled out of bed. I quickly ran to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. When I walked out and I heard Potter.

  "Hey Draco, are you still awake?" Oh Merlin.