Bullies and Hurtful Words (Scorbus)

I wonder how many of you follow my pintrest boards Scorbus and Drarry without knowing its me lol

Third Person P.O.V

Albus was curled up on his bed letting the tears fall freely. He could take a lot, people talking bad about his father, the name calling towards him, and even the shoving but they had gone too far. His curtains were drawn so when he heard the door open, he couldn't see who it was. He wiped his face on his pillow and buried it into it.

"Albus." He heard his curtain being pulled back.

"I'm fine Scorp." He told his boyfriend.

"We both know that isn't true." He said. Scorpius sat down the edge of the bed and gently placed his hand on Albus' back. "Please talk to me."

"No, I don't want to. I want to be alone." Albus told him. Scorpius stayed quiet before speaking up again,

"They're just words Albus, you need to learn how to ignore them." At that, Albus shot up and shot daggers at his boyfriend.

"You don't get to tell me what I should do. Nobody ever says anything to you about your sexuality and you've basically fucked the entire quidditch team." Albus spat. Scorpius closed his eyes and let the anger pass through him. He knew Albus was upset and getting mad at him now would not solve anything. Scorpius leaned closer to Albus and wiped away his tears. Albus took a calming breath as Scorpius' hand ran through his hair. "I'm sorry."

"I know." Scorpius told him. "But I wasn't trying to make you upset even more." Scorpius frowned. "I guess I should defend you more often, you are my boyfriend after all."

"It just gets to me sometimes."

"I know it does but you shouldn't let it. And from this day on, I won't let it hurt you. I love you Albus Severus Potter and you're too precious to see so upset." He told the raven haired boy. Albus blushed, leaned in and kissed Scorpius on the lips. Scorpius took this opportunity to try and slip his tongue between the pink lips but the boy pulled away.

"I love you too Scorpius." Albus told Scorpius. Scorpius smiled and instead of kissing him, he pulled him in for a hug. It was reassurance hug. Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy would protect him from the world even if that meant getting hurt in the process. 

***Question (I asked this on Small Spaces)- If I created a book confession book, one where you guys could ask me certain questions  on a book I wrote or where I could confess a secret why something was in the book, would you read it? Thank you!***