Differences and Lies (Drarry)

Draco and Harry were once again arguing about something Harry let slip. He had just innocently mentioned that he liked the way Neville was dressing lately and that sent Draco in a frenzy.

"Oh so you just like how is arse looks in those skinny jeans? Or maybe it's how the cardigan makes his biceps look?!" Draco yelled and Harry threw his hands up in frustration.

"No! I was just saying he's dressing nicely! I do not look at his arse!"

"Oh so you admit to looking at his biceps?" Draco sneered. He whisked passed Harry and then whipped around. "Yeah?"

"No!" Harry yelled. He was fuming. The room changed into something that matched both the boys moods. A blackout in a thunderstorm. Thunder crackled outside of the little room they were in. Draco turned around and he looked at Harry with daggers. Harry could just barely make it out.

"Just admit it Potter." He told him angrily. "Tell me that you look at other guys." He said. "I am tired of the deception." Draco's voice dropped to a very soft whisper.

"I am not deceiving you." Harry spoke softly. His heart broke at the misery in Draco's voice.

"I see it Harry. I see it when we're together. When we're out together, when we're in classes, when we're just together. Hell, I even see it when we make love. You're not there. You don't look at me the way you used to. Instead of love, like before, I see reluctance." Draco's lip started to quiver so he growled and blinked furiously.

"Draco-" Harry started but Draco lifted his hand. The room changed again. Into something more suitable for Draco. His library, a happy place, something to comfort him.

"Do you still love me Harry?"

"What? Of course I-"

"Don't lie to me." Draco cut it. He finally looked up, his eyes red and puffy, tears slipping down his face. "Please don't lie to me." He begged. Harry blinked away his own tears and looked away.

"No, I don't." Harry whispered and Draco took in a shaky inhale.

"Thought so." Draco spoke softly without looking up. "Please just go." Harry let tears drench his face but nodded.

"Goodbye Draco." He whispered but Draco just nodded in response. Harry left the room and Draco let out a sob.

"Goodbye raven." 

Alright, requests are open! Message me or comment your request! Thank you!