Flattery and Albus Severus (Scorbus)

Dedicated to NoelleWB for the request!

Albus' P.O.V

"Albus! Albus Severus!" I heard my name being called and I mentally curse. I turned around as I sat against a tree.

"Yes Scorp? I'm reading for Herbology." I told him.

"I'm not a photographer but I can picture us together." He told me and I gaped at him. My face flushed and he smirked. "Do you know what my robes are made out of?"

"No." I spoke.

"Boyfriend material." He winked. "Do you sit on a pile of sugar all day?"

"No why? I need to-"

"Cause you got a sweet arse."

"Scorp! What are you playing at? I need to-"

"Have you been to Madame Promfrey lately?"

"No?"

"Cause you're lacking Vitamin me." He winked and clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth. I blushed again and he chuckled. "If I were a cat, I'd spend my nine lives on you." He purred and then dropped to his knees crawling towards me. He stopped until he was right in front of me and smirked. "Damn, if being sexy were a crime, you'd be guilty as charged."

"Scorpius." I groaned. "I-I need to do my homework." I blushed furiously. I covered my face with the book but he pulled it away.

"I thought Happiness started with an H."

"It does." I told him gulping.

"Then why does mine begin with U?"

"Scorpius!" I groaned and his smirk grew bigger.

"Smoking is hazardous to your health. And baby you're killing me." I sighed in defeat and just let his little show continue. He seemed really in to... whatever he was doing. "Is your dad a drug dealer cause you're so dope!"

"Are you done?" I asked laughing.

"One more, I promise." He smirked and then leaned in. "If I were to ask you on a date, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?" I smirked.

"What's on the menu? Me-n-U." And I sealed the deal with a kiss.