Acting Out and the Participants (scorbus)

Dedicated to kittay_cat for the request
Part Two to Dirty Dreams and Potions Class

Mature content

Scorpius' P.O.V

After taking Albus in the potions room, I brought him into our room and tied him to his bed. Gods he was so beautiful.

"You made a mess in the potions classroom. What am I going to do with you baby boy?" I purred and he moaned.
"I'm sorry daddy, I won't do it again." He groaned. I spelled off his clothes and he pulled at the bonds.

"Sorry isn't good enough baby, I'm gonna make sure you're punished." I said and bit down on his nipple.

"Daddy. Daddy please." He yelled out. I grabbed his dick in my hand and he cried out as I pumped him.

"Please what?" I whispered and he groaned.

"P-please fuck me." He groaned.

"Oh so polite baby." I smirked. "I can't deny you after asking so nicely." I said letting go of his dick. I spelled off my clothes and lubed up my dick. He was still stretched from before so I just thrusted in. He wrapped his legs around my waist. I thrusted hard and fast.

"Daddy, Daddy please." He chanted and I hit his prostate. He cried out and came on my stomach.

"Oh so beautiful baby." I cooed and then put my lips to his for a hard kiss. I shoved my tongue in his mouth and groaned. I pulled away and he gasped for air. "So beautiful." I groaned and I grunted. "I'm gonna cum."

"Fill me daddy, please."

"Still so polite." I chuckled and the moaned. I came hard, filling him up, and thrusted a few more time before pulling out. I collapsed on his chest and undid his bonds. He wrapped his arms around me and before we let our exhaustion take over us, I heard him whisper for the first time.

"I love you Scorpius." I smiled and snuggled into his chest.

"I love you too baby."

I've never really written daddy kink before and I'm not sure if i'm gonna continue haha hope you enjoyed it xox