Love Potion and The Week Of Obsession (Drarry)

Dedicated to Charlotteselway_ for the request!

Draco's P.O.V

Note to self, when Pansy tells me to drink something, don't do it. Now because of her, I have become increasingly obsessed with Harry Potter and the only counter to the potion is he needs to love me back. If not, I will die.

"Okay here goes nothing." I whispered to myself. I saw Potter walking passed my little alcove so I grabbed him by the robe. Before giving him a chance to react, I placed my lips against his and kissed him hard. Unfortunately for me, he shoved me and looked angrily at me.

"What the fuck Malfoy!" He yelled.

"Sorry Potter, I just... I just needed to kiss you." I muttered.

"What the hell has gotten in to you?" He snarled. "I see the way you stare at me and the glances, what do you love me now?"

"Yes." I said automatically and he gasped.

"What?"

"I love you Potter!" I shouted at him.

"What do you mean you love me? You hated me a few days ago." He sneered and I ran a hand through my hair.

"I'm dying Potter. Unless you love me back, I will die." I told him and his eyes widened.

"What are you part vela or something?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, Pansy made me drink this potion and it made me increasingly obsessed with you. If you don't love me back within the end of the week, I will die." I explained to him and he blinked at me. He had that stupid hero complex so I could tell he was decided whether to save me or let me die.

"What do I have to do?" He finally asked.

"Spend the week with me. Learn to love me. I don't want to force it just because you're saving me." I told him and he nodded.

"I'll do it."

~~~

I laid in the hospital wing half coherent. Even with spending a week with me, he still didn't love me.

"I'm sorry Draco." I heard Pansy whisper to me. It was like I was in a tunnel and I was slowly going through it. I wouldn't stop until I hit the light.

"Draco! Oh my god I'm sorry." I heard and then I felt a presence. It was Harry's voice, I knew it because the pain in my chest eased a bit.

"H-harry." I found myself mumbling. I heard Pansy get up and let Harry sit. Someone touched my hair and it was Harry because the pain dulled even more.

"I'm sorry I left you. I needed to go back to the dorm for just a few minutes. I got back and they said you were taken away."

"H-hurts." I mumbled and started to fade more.

"No Draco, it's okay. I love you Draco. I really do. Please don't die, please." He pleaded. He swooped down and pressed his lips against mine. The little kiss gave me a burst of energy that allowed me to kiss back. He pulled away and rested his head against mine. "I saved you." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut it and kiss me again." He was happy to abide.

o