Demon Draco and Helper Harry (drarry)

Dedicated to anime_36 for the request!
Trigger Warning

Harry's P.O.V

            "He's looking ill, Draco. Don't you think?" Hermione asked and I looked over to the Slytherin table where Malfoy was just pushing the food around on his plate.

            "He looked skinnier." I mentioned but Ron scoffed.

            "Why do we care what's wrong with Malfoy?"  He sneered. I saw Malfoy get up and fast pace out of the Great Hall.

            "I um I need to use the loo." I said. "I'll be back." I got up and walked out of the Great Hall. I saw a glimpse of him going into the abandoned girls bathroom so I followed. What I saw was him in the mirror, sobbing. Eyes blood shot and actually sniffling.

            "Not fair. Not fair. Not fair. Not fair." He chanted.

            "Draco?" I said softly and he looked into the mirror.

            "Leave me be Potter." He sneered.

            "What's the matter?" I asked and his bottom lip trembled. He leaped towards me and I just about grabbed my wand when he embraced me.  "Hey hey shh." I soothed.

            "It's not f-fair Potter."
             "What isn't?"

            "Life!" He yelled.  "I'm so fat, and ugly and I-I just want to die."

            "Shh everything is gonna be okay."   I soothed.

            "Does this okay?!" He yelled and ripped out his wrist from his robe. I gasped as I saw nasty scars running up the length of them.

            "D-Draco?" I pulled him closer to me so he could cry on my shoulder. He cried into my shoulder as I soothed him. He pulled away and looked at me.

            "Why are you being so nice?"

            "Because you need help Draco." I told him. "You're depressed and you're starving yourself."

            "How did you know?" He whispered.

            "I can tell." I told him. "You're skinnier than me and you weren't eating." I told him.  "Will you let me help you?" I asked him.

            "Can you help me? I feel like a lost cause."

            "Don't. I will help you." I told him.

~~~

SIX MONTHS LATER

            After six months of helping Draco, I was happy to announce he was finally really good about himself. He was eating and he wasn't cutting anymore.

            "Hello." Draco smiled and pressed a kiss to my head. Did I forget to mention we started dating?

            "Hi my love, how are you doing?" I asked and he smiled widely.

            "I am great because I have the best boyfriend in the world." He told me.

            "Ah is that so? He must be great." I smirked at his eyes roll. He pressed his lips against mine. Yeah, life was good.