Punishments and Holidays (drarry)

Dedicated to iamaturtle5 for the request!
Mature Content

"I can't believe that Dumbledore made me stay over the holidays for fighting." Malfoy sneered and Harry just rolled his eyes.

"It's your bloody fault. You have to go on make comments about me not having parents all the time."

"Well it's true! I have to miss my family, Potter."

"Oh yeah Mr. and Mrs. Death Eater such a loss." Harry mocked emotion. Draco was about to retort but Harry cut him off. "Let's just go." He sneered. They walked into the ROR together. It was set up like a common room. Fire place, desks and sofas. There were two rooms that were connected by a bathroom. No kitchen, they would have to go to the Great Hall for meals. Without saying another word, Draco walked into his room and settled in. God Potter made him so bothered. So very bothered! He sat on his bed and took out one of his magazines. It was dirty magazine. He planned on doing this at home as soon as he got home so he might as well do it here. He lied on his bed pulling down his pants and pulled out his cock. As he was flipping through the magazine it fell. He cursed but then got an idea to just imagine Potter. He started to stroke himself slowly imagining Potter teasing him. His stroked got progressively quicker as he imagine Potter there with him.

"Oh yes Potter!" He yelled as he started to go faster.

"Malfoy what are- Oh my god." He gaped at Malfoy who was now flushed.

"Leave Potter, I'm busy." He rasped.

"You were... to me?" Harry asked and Malfoy sneered. Harry walked in to the room and smirked. "Need help?"

"W-what?"

"Well you were imagining me. I am right here now, only makes sense to go on and do it." He said. When Malfoy didn't say anything, Harry gripped Draco's dick and slowly stroked him. Draco let out a surprised squeak and willed Harry to go faster. "This good Draco?" Harry's voice dropped to a low husk.

"Oh yes Harry. Say my name again. Say it again." Draco cried out and Harry pumped Draco faster.

"Draco." He purred and Draco came hard with a scream. When he finally came down from high he returned the favor for Harry. But that's not all he did. Let's just say, hand jobs aren't the only thing they did that night.