Childish Games and Those Who Play Them (Drarry)

Third Person P.O.V

It was a late night for all the returning eight years. It was the first time being back since the war and everyone decided to turn over a new leave. Interhouse friendships were encouraged. What really surprised people were that Gryffindor and Slytherin's were friends, Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy to be exact. After the Malfoy trials, Harry offered his hands and Draco gratefully took it.

"Alright everyone in a circle." Ron called to everyone. "Let's play spin the bottle."

"Don't you think we're above that Weasley?" Draco drawled.

"Aw scared Malfoy?" Ginny giggled. She was sitting on Neville's lap as the two were a couple.

"Me scared?" Draco scoffed. "Fine, let's play." He got up from his couch and sat next to the Longbottom kid. Ginny got off his lap and sat next to him. Soon Blaise, Dean, Seamus, Harry, Luna, Hermione and Ron joined the circle.

"I want to start." Blaise called so the bottle was handed to him. He spun it and it went around a few times before landing on Harry. Harry shrugged and leaned in as did Blaise. Their lips met for less than a second before pulling away. Harry was blushing profusely and spun the bottle. It landed on Ginny who giggled.

"It's not like we haven't done it before." She leaned in and pecked Harry's mouth before pulling way. She spun having it land on Ron.

"Ha!" Draco laughed. "Oh merlin that's great." He piped laughing and Ginny glared.

"I'm spinning again." She spat.

"Please do." Ron's face was redder than his hair. She spun and it landed on Draco. He scowled but kissed her. She blushed as he smirked and spun the bottle. It went around a few times before landing on Harry. Everything slowed. Everyone, including the boys, knew there was this tension between the two. It happened slowly. They crawled to each other and met each other's lips. Unlike everyone else's, this one lasted more than a second. Ginny squealed and Deamus smiled at one another. The pair pulled away and Harry blushed.

"I think I'm gonna call it a night." He smirked and it was Draco's turn to blush.

"I think I will too. Care to escort me upstairs?" He asked Harry who nodded.

"It will be my pleasure." He grabbed Draco's hand and they rushed up that stairs. And that night, it wasn't only Harry's pleasure but Draco's as well.