Vacations and Visitations (Scorbus)

No Magic AU

Albus' P.O.V

            For three weeks I would be separated from my boyfriend Scorpius. Every other year, I'd be fine about it because of my lack of relationship but it was different. We were together for five months and usually see each other every day because of boarding school but we were separated.

            "Ughh." I groaned for the umpteenth time in our hotel room.

            "Albus enough, we're going out for dinner so get ready." My mother chided. I got dressed in semi casual clothes, styled my hair back, and made my way with my family out of the hotel. As we got into the car, my phone buzzed in pocket.

            Baby: Albieeee I have a surprise for you!!! Scorpius texted me and I blushed.

Me: Really?? What is the surprise?

Baby: You'll see soon enough, it's big though ;)

Me: No hints? :(

Baby: No hints =P

Me: :/

He stopped answering me after that so I sighed. We pulled up to the restaurant and got out. We walked in and we were seated immediately. I pouted looking through my messages wondering why Scorpius wasn't answering me. I sighed again.

"Albus stop sighing, you will see your boyfriend soon." My father told me.

"But I miss him." I groaned.

"Yeah but you can be apart from him." He told me and I pouted. I ordered an iced tea for my drink when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and the hostess who seated us was there.

"Are you Albus?" She asked.

"Yes." I told her.

"There's something waiting for you by the door."  She told me. I looked at my family and they were smiling.

"Go ahead, go see what it is." They told me and I got up. I followed the blonde hostess to the front and there was SOMEONE waiting for me.

"Scorpius!" I shouted and he smiled widely. I ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"Albie, I missed you so much."

"I missed you too. What are you doing here? Not that I'm not happy."

            "Your parents invited me." He told me.

            "That we did." My father said from behind me. "We didn't want you wallowing in self-pity the whole time so we invited him. You can share the hotel room with him but no funny business." My father told me and I hugged him tightly.

            "Thank you!" I piped and he ruffled my hair.

            "You're welcome." My father laughed. We let go of the embrace and I grabbed Scorpius' hand. This was gonna be a great vacation.

I was gonna write a Scorbus fic but as of right now, I'm on vacation and then college starts Thursday so i'll have to find time to write it. And it may only be update once a week but let's see