Make Up and Resolutions (Drarry)

Dedicated to lilyxjamesforever and emily_grace_365 for the request of part two!

Later that night, Harry draped his invisibility cloak over his body and started off to the Slytherin house.  He knew he jumped to conclusions and he didn't even mean to tell the whole school.  He was particularly mad that day and let it slip to the Ron who told someone who told someone, so on and so forth.

            He made it to the portrait and whispered the password, he knew it from before he broke up with Draco. He crept in the common room and walked to Draco's separate room. He walked inside and indeed saw Draco was awake, just staring at the wall. He took off the cloak and walked towards Draco.

            "Draco?" He whispered and he saw the boy jump then flinch. "Yeah, it's me Draco." Harry sighed. Draco just continued staring at the wall. "I just came by to say sorry Draco. This is such a big misunderstanding and I'm so sorry for that. You don't deserve this and I'm sorry." Harry stepped closer and noticed Draco was reacting to his words. Tears glistened in his eyes as he continued staring at the wall.   "I love you Draco. I haven't stopped and it kills me to see you like this." He sat on the edge of Draco's bed. Draco had enough and his walls broke down. Body wracking sobs escaped him as he let out his frustrations. Harry pulled him in his lap and he was too weak to fight back. He allowed the boy to cry in his lap.

            "Draco?!" Pansy and Blaise burst through the door. Pansy was dressed in a long shirt and no pants. Blaise was just wearing his boxer briefs.  "Potter what the hell?" Pansy sneered.

            "I-I came to apologize."

            "Get out!" Blaise hissed.

            "I thought I made it clear in the Great Hall!" Pansy yelled.

            "I have every right to come and right my wrongs!"

            "No you don't!" Blaise hissed. "You hurt him!" Through the shouting, no one realized Draco stopped crying.

            "I know! I wanted to apologize for hurting him!"

            "Well no! We want you to leave." Pansy hissed and Harry realized he was going to lose this battle.

            "Fine. I will leave."

            "Stay." A small voice whispered.  They all looked at Draco whose face was all red from crying.  "Please."

            "Are you sure Draco?"  Blaise asked and the now sleepy boy nodded.

            "Please stay." Draco whispered. Pansy and Blaise sighed in defeat. They left and that left Harry with Draco. He leaned down and kissed Draco's forehead.

            "I'm so sorry." Harry whispered and Draco's eyes dropped.  A slight smile on face, Draco finally fell asleep.