Dorm Rooms and Cuddles (drarry)

Dedicated to tbh-shxt and CloakShadow13993 for the request of part two!

Part Two to Dormmates and Their Dreams

"Draco, are you still awake?" Harry asked and Draco stood frozen. He shook his head to rid his head of thoughts and gulped hard.

"Y-yeah Harry." Draco stated. "I am."
"Can you um... can you come lie down with me for a bit?" Harry asked.

"Um w-why?" Draco swallowed and Harry sighed.

"I had a bad dream and um I used to people being close to me afterwards... do you mind?" Harry asked and Draco let out a breath.

"N-no...Sure." He rubbed the back of his head and then made his way over to the other one's bed. Harry lifted the covers for Draco to slide in and when he did, his first instinct was to curl up on the blonde. Draco tried to keep the sexual thoughts at bay, he didn't want Harry to know about his dream. It didn't look like he did so he started to stroke Harry's hair. "Do you wanna maybe talk about?" Draco asked awkwardly.

"I-it was when I was in the forest. With Voldemort. My parents were there and so were Sirius and Lupin." He told the blonde who now noticed he was shaking. "I died Draco." He told Draco.

"What?" Draco asked him.

"I died. Voldemort killed me."

"But you're alive now." Draco pointed out dumbly.

"I had a choice. He, Voldemort, killed the piece of his soul that was inside me. I was a Horcrux." He explained and Draco slowly pieced everything together. It only made sense that he was a Horcrux based on how their made. Draco sighed, all anxiety withered away, and his hold on Harry tightened.

"Oh Harry." Draco murmured. He held the boy as they sat in silence. Draco's hand never ceased stroking the brunette's hair. Just as the pair was falling asleep, or Draco thought, Harry shifted to look Draco in the eyes.

"Thank you Draco." Harry whispered. Draco just gently brought his hand up to Harry's face and stroked it with his thumb.

"It's my pleasure Harry." Draco answered honestly. Harry smiled and laid back down curled up to Draco. With both boys content, they slowly fall asleep in each other's arms.