Two Guys and A Closet (Drarry)

Dedicated to DIVERGENTavatar for the request!

Mature Content

Harry's P.O.V

            We decided to play seven minutes in heaven with the Slytherin's. I don't know why and I don't know how but we together and did.

            "Harry, your turn." Hermione told me. I sighed and spun the bottle to see who I'd go in the closet with. Ron had just come out with Neville and their faces were incredibly red. I wonder if they did anything.  I spun the bottle and it spun once around before landing on Draco Malfoy. He and I made eye contact and we silently got up. We both went into the closet and since it was small, we were basically on top of one another.

            "So..." I started.

            "So Potter." Malfoy quirked an eyebrow.

            "Um..." I scratched the back of my neck. "We don't ne-" I was cut off by his lips on mine.

            "Come on Potter, we don't have a lot of time." He mumbled against my lips. I kissed him back and that's when he slipped his tongue passed my lips. We battled for dominance for a bit, his hands in my hair before he pulled away and he nipped at my neck. I moaned as hit my sweet spot right away. I gripped his arms and he smirked. He started to kiss me down my neck. His hand palmed me through my jeans causing me to groan. He got on his knees and quickly pulled out my cock.

            "Malfoy." I groaned. He just stuck the tip in his mouth and I fisted his hair. "Malfoy please." I groaned trying to encourage his head to suck me off. He slipped the rest in his mouth and I tilted my head back moaning.  He used his hand to pump the part he couldn't get in his mouth. "M-Malfoy." I cried out. "I'm close."  He slipped off and smirked.

            "Well I'm not stopping you." He slipped me back in and I let out a moan. I held his hair hard in my hands as I came. He drank me up like a fine wine and then pulled away. I fixed myself before collapsing onto him.

            "Guys time is- Woah." Hermione's eyes went wide as she opened the door.  I took one look at her and smiled lopsidedly at her.           

            "Woah is right."