My Child and Yours (drarry)

Harry's P.O.V

"And this is where Aunt Hermione works." I told my four year old little girl. I was a single father where as I pregnant from someone I was dating.

"Aunt Mione!" Lily ran towards Hermione who was at her desk.

"Lily bean!" Hermione smiled at her and caught the girl who had launched herself at her. I smiled and made my way over to the duo.

"Thanks for watching her tonight Hermione." I said. She placed Lily on her chair and stood up to hug me. She wrapped her arms around me as I hugged her back.

"It's no worries. Ron and I just adore her." She told me and I smiled.

"She's really something else." I told her.

"She is. And Good luck on the interview tonight. I'm sure you'll do just fine as a shop owner's assistant." She said and I smiled slightly. When I got pregnant with Lily, I couldn't be an Auror so my life was practically just us living off my inheritance. It was possible but I needed something more.

"Thanks. It's just for a bit." I told her. "So I can start my own business and such."

"I get it." She kissed my cheek. "Lily come say bye to daddy." Hermione told her and she ran over to me. I picked her up and gave her a big hug.

"Bye lily pad, I'm gonna miss you." I told her.

"I'm gonna miss you too." She told me.

"Aww isn't that cute. A reunion." The familiar voice drawled. I turned around and Draco Malfoy was walking towards me. My heart started to race and flutter at the same time.

"Hi Draco." I said to him and he gave a cheeky smile. His eye fell on my daughter.

"Hi Harry, cute daughter." He said and then eyed her closely. Lily resembled Draco a lot. His skin, to his features, to even his eyes. The only thing of mine she has was my hair. His face paled considerably and looked back at me. "Can I speak to you for a second?" He asked.

"Yeah." I nodded my head. I kissed Lily's head and placed her down. Draco pulled me into his office and quickly turned to look at me.

"Explain." He spat with no venom and I took a deep breath.

"The last night we were um... together, I had gotten pregnant. You already decided that you didn't want to be together so I never bothered to tell you."

"Even when you knew she was mine?" He asked and I nodded slowly. "Was it hard? Being a teen mum?"

"Yeah. I mean, I have my inheritance but I didn't really have anyone to lean on during the lonely nights." I told him and he nodded. He stood up without a word and pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him back and he ran his hands through my hair sticking his tongue in my mouth. He pulled away panting and placed his forehead against mine.

"I want to make up for all those lonely nights. I was a real idiot for breaking it off with you and it would be the greatest pleasure if you took me back."

"You're not just doing this because of lily?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I want to be part of your lives, may I?" He asked and it was the older Draco speaking. The one I had fallen for.

"Yes." I smiled and he kissed me. "Come on. Come meet Lily, your daughter."

"So weird to hear." He chuckled as I held his hand bring him out of the office. Hermione smiled and scooted Lily towards me.

"Lily, I want you to meet someone." I said and she trotted over to me. I crouched down and hugged her. "Lily, this is your father." I told her and she looked at Draco. He gave a small smile and she grinned widely before embracing his leg in a tight hold.

"Hi father." She said. "I love you." She told him and he looked at me then back to her.

"Hi Lily, I love you too."