Christmas Morning and Christmas Kisses (Drarry)

Sexual Content 

Draco's P.O.V

I woke up rather early on the morning of Christmas. I had let my eyes adjust before smiling at my husband's sleeping figure. Harry and I had been married for three months to the day and I couldn't be happier. He was the best person I could ever ask for.

"Wakey wakey." I cooed softly snuggling closer to him. "It's Christmas." I spoke gently. He turned over and threw his arm over me. He brought me closer to his chest.

"Shh it's too early." He whispered huskily back. I checked the muggle clock and it was only really eight but I wanted to do something special for him. I sighed and leaned into to his neck. I started to pepper kisses on his neck and then I nipped at the sensitive skin just under his ear. "Draco." He moaned and smirked against his neck. I kissed all the way down his bare chest and then got to his abdomen.

"Hmm lovely." I purred at the obvious bulge. I kissed it before slipping off his boxers and kissing the soft skin of his erection.

"Draco. Oh my god." He called out. "I'm up now."

"I realize that." I teased tugging on him and he cursed loudly.

"Please do something." He begged. I licked the shaft and he bit his lip hard to muffle the crying out. I put him in my mouth and looked up at him. His eyes met mine and he threw his head back moaning loudly. He started to rock into my mouth which was fine because I had next to no gag reflexes. I simply just used my hand to fondle his balls. "Fuck," He called. "I'm close Drake, please don't stop." He pleaded. I intensified my efforts by hallowing out my cheeks and pressing harder on his balls. He called out my name and shot in my mouth which I just drank up. I pulled off of him and then straddled his naked body.

"Can we open presents now?" I asked and he smiled lopsidedly.

"We sure can." He leaned up and pressed a kiss against my lips. "Mm sweet." I scrunched up my nose and he laughed. "Happy Christmas baby."

"Happy Christmas Harry." I said and he pressed a kiss against my lips.

"And happy three months my lovely little dragon." He told me and I threw my arms around him. I pressed a kiss his to his temple.

"Happy three months babe."

This is late to some of you but Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah!! Any requests?