Hurt and the Art of Friendship (drarry)

Dedicated to kittay_cat for the request of a part two of Deception and Anger

Harry's P.OV

I buried my face into Draco's lap and cried. Ron hated me and the Weasley's probably did too. My family. The only people who felt like family, hated me.

"Shh it's okay baby. It's okay." Draco rubbed my back and I sobbed harder. Ron hated me and then Hermione was going to hate me. I would have no friends and I'll be all alone.

"D-Draco." I cried. "T-they're a-all gonna h-hate me." I cried. Draco's arms tightened around me as he rubbed my arm.

"Raven love, are you afraid of going back to your dorms?" He asked and I nodded. My crying slowed and now I was just sniffling. "Okay, you can stay with me." He told me and I looked up.

"R-really?" I questioned and he leaned in. He kissed me gently.

"Really." He agreed. "We can have one of the house elves get your stuff and move it into my room." He promised and I nodded.

"Okay. Can we go now?" I asked and he nodded. I stood up and he followed. He wrapped his arms around me and we walked into the castle. We went straight to the Slytherin common room where all of Draco's friends stopped to look at us.

"What happened?" Blaise sneered.

"Weasley did." Draco barked and Blaise hissed.

"What did he do?" Crabbe cracked his knuckles.

"Called us faggots and poufs. Hexed me and hit Harry." Draco growled. I whimpered and buried my face into Draco's side.

"Don't worry, we'll take care of it." Blaise told us.

~~~

Later at dinner, I was sitting with the Slytherin's and I kept catching Hermione's eye. She was giving me sad glances but she smiled. I smiled at her and I heard a growl from next to me.

"Are you ready?" Blaise hissed. Crabbe and Goyle both grunted and stood up. I scooted closer to Draco as the three of them walked over to the table. Ron looked up just as they got him and he paled. Blaise picked him up and threw him into the arms of the bigger guys. Blaise smirked as Ron tried loosening the grip. Blaise put his wand to his own throat and cleared his throat. It was heard throughout the Great Hall.

"May I have your attention please?" Blaise called out and everyone started to quiet down. "It seems that we have a homophobe here." Blaise smirked and everyone started murmuring. "You see, I don't like homophobes much because my great friend Draco Malfoy is gay. And for none other than Harry Potter, as you may have noticed." The great hall erupted in shouting and Ron's face turned redder than his hair. I had to suppress a smile. "So what are we going to do about that? Are we gonna support them or are we gonna let Harry Potter let Voldemort take over?" He asked and everyone starting shouting 'support'. I smiled widely and looked up at Draco whose grin matched mine. "Ah the people have spoken Weasley. Happy to finally have your fifteen minutes of fame? I hope you enjoyed it." Blaise smirked. "Thank you." He cancelled the spell and had Crabbe and Goyle let go of Ron. Ron looked down as everyone was shouting insults at him. The trio returned to the table and I smiled.

"Thank you." I told them and Blaise smirked.

"Hey, what are friends for?"