Spicing it up and Dark Wizards (drarry)

Draco's P.O.V

            I was sitting reading my potions book when I heard a noise.  I looked around and didn't see anyting so I went back to reading. As I was reading, I heard the same noise but it seemed like it was closer. I looked around again and saw nothing. I went back to reading and then the noise came back. Before I could react, I felt something touch my head. I gasped and grabbed my wand.

            "Who's there?" I yelled pointing it out. I covered my face with the book and when I heard no answer, I shouted out. "I'm a dark wizard! I-I can kill you." Out of nowhere a cloaked figure hopped on me. They were in all black and I shrieked.

            "Someone's been naughty." The said and my body shook.

            "Let me go! M-my dad can pay you! Help!" I shouted. They settled between my legs and I started to panic. Then I gained some courage. I hit the person on the head and then shoved them off of me. The cloaked figure fell to the ground with a grunt and I had my wand raised ready to strike. Their hood fell off and Harry laid on the floor flat on his back holding his head and groaning. "Harry?" I gasped. I rushed to his side and helped him on to the couch. I let him sit up while I got him some coffee. I came back in, handed him the coffee and he groaned looking at me sharply.

            "How could you?!" He yelled.

            "I didn't know it was you!" I said sitting down.

            "You said, and I quote, 'spice it up.'" He said and I rolled my eyes turning my nose up. I went back to my reading but not before I hear him mutter "I can't believe you hit me."