Chapter 78

The next morning, i woke up facing the opposite way of Justin. It immediately hit me that Ryan never called again last night. I wasn't even dressed and i ran out into the kitchen.

" What the hell is wrong with you! " I slapped his face and he flicked his head to the side. A red mark quickly appeared on his right cheek.

" Good morning to you too Jessica. "

" Don't even do this, you kissed me at the movie last night, pulled away and then flew out of the theatre. Give me the truth. "

" I don't need to give you anything. "

" Shut up Ryan, just give me so fucking answers. You can't do that to me. "

" Do that to you? What the hell did you do to me, when you lied to me about Isabella. When you straight out told me i was the father when you cheated on me with Justin. How the hell did i feel? Certainly not good Jessica. Last night when i kissed you. I got scared. It was like i realized i wasn't ready to do this. I'm sorry if i worried you Jessica, but it was for the best. " He explained.

I was so taken back by his response. I thought we were past this. I wasn't expecting him to bring this up. Isabella is my daughter and i've been haunted everyday by her memory. I haven't been doing much thinking about her lately and i'm not sure if it's a good or a bad thing.

" Why were you with Holly? "

His facial expression turned from complete disbelief.

" How did you know? "

" Oh babe, come on babe! It's time to go babe! " I mocked, clarifying that, that's how i knew.

" Jessica, shh. I'll explain just don't let Justin find out please. "

I rolled my eyes at him, literally taken back that he just admitted he's seeing the sister of the girl he just killed.

" Ryan, i felt bad for you. Most of all i trusted you. I can't believe this. I'm- I am speechless! You're seeing Holly? "

" Jessica, keep your voice down. Yes, but i can explain. "

" This is brutal. I don't want your explanation Ryan. In fact i'm so disgusted right now. "

" I am sorry Jessica. " He looked terrified.

" I don't care. You were behind our backs this whole time! It's all bad enough Holly used me like this, but you. Did you even actually kill her? "

He looked furious now, i felt scared and the only thing i wanted to do was run to Justin and hide behind him, knowing no matter what type of place we were in he wouldn't let anyone hurt me. This immediately reminded me of the night he dragged me out of my own home.

" I cannot believe you're asking me this! "

" Guess what Ryan, the truth always comes out and eventually it's gonna come back and bite you in the ass. God dammit i hope it's soon because i'm sick of this lying! "

He rolled his eyes and stood of the couch.

" Go run to Justin, give him a kiss for me you little slut! " He laughed pathetically and slammed the door to his room.

I turned around and Justin was standing in the door of our room watching me. It scared me.

" Please tell me you heard that. "

" Don't try and stop me this time. " He paced heavily over to Ryan's room and viciously turned the handle to the door.

" Open the damn door! " He slammed his fist onto the door and raised his voice. " Open the door! "

" Justin, there'll be noise complaints, please! "

" I don't care anymore Jessica, he hurt you and betrayed the both of us! I don't stand for that! " He hit the door with his foot causing it to open slightly.

He slammed his body full force and broke himself into Ryan's room.

" What the fuck? "

I ran in behind him to see an empty room and an open window.

" We're not on the main floor how did he get out? " I said, looking around.

" We're on our own from now on Jessica. " Justin said walking out of the room furiously.

I walked over to the window and closed it. Then followed Justin into the bedroom to get dressed.

I was more than happy that Ryan might be out of the picture but Justin's scaring me. He's on a level where i'm not sure if he's being protective because he's mad at me or because he actually cares.

2nd update today. I hope you guys like it!! Was anyone else flipping out over all the drama with the eggs & drug tests.... Personally i think its a load of crap and nobody can confirm what happened until Justin says so. Anyways, enjoy your day:) & please vote & comment what u think!!!!