Chapter 35

I couldn't move and words failed to come out of my mouth.

He moved closer to me, i stepped back quickly. " Don't touch me. " I said sternly.

" Jess, i'm not gonna hurt you, let me see her. " He said grabbing for Bella.

" Ryan! " I yelled. Stepping back further.

" Jessica! Just let me see her! " He screamed back.

I tightened my grip, " Ryan! Stop! Get the fuck away from me. " I yelled.

He was getting angry, I backed up to the point where i hit the kitchen table and couldn't back up any further.

" She's not even your kid, you have no right being here, get away from me, " i screamed.

I stopped and stared at him, wide eyed watching him reach in. He slid his hand under my chin and tucked my hair behind my ears.

" I miss you Jess. " He said getting closer.

I breathed heavily. " Ryan, please. "

He felt the side of my face coming closer and closer. " I'm sorry for everything Jessica. "

" Ryan, please get away from us. " I said looking down, bringing Bella in between my neck and shoulders.

He got so close to my cheek, close enough where his lips barely touched them we he spoke.

" Kiss me. " He whispered.

" Get away from me! " I yelled.

Violent he took my head into his hands, I was now face to face with him. He leaned in and kissed me.

I pulled away, putting my hands over my mouth. " Ryan get the fuck away from me, get the fuck out of my house and get the fuck out of my life. " I screamed.

Tears filled into my eyes, he grabbed my hands and squeezed my wrists. Getting closer to my face, " Don't talk like that baby. " He said possesively.

I looked down blocked him out of my face and watching my tears fall to the floor.

I prayed that Justin or someone would come walk through the door and get him off me. His grip was hard and my wrists ached.

" Ryan please get off of me, you're hurting me. "

He laughed. " I'm hurting you? How the fuck do you think i felt when you lied to me about our whole relationship? You hurt me Jessica. "

Tears rolled down my face quicker, more and more pain stabbed up my arms.

" I think you owe me an apology. " He said with a sly smirk on his face.

I ignored him. And focused on keeping Isabella safe.

" I'm sorry. " I whispered hardly.

He laughed, " You think 'i'm sorry' is going to do it? "

I looked at him sternly. " What do you mean? "

He laughed and ignored me. He let go of my wrists and walked away with his hands on his head.

I kissed Isabella's head gently, wiping my tears away. I ran upstairs and locked myself in my room.

I laid Isabella down in her crib, and pushed all my force onto the door. He banged on the door, and screamed at me from the other side.

He barged in hardly and i flew to the floor and landed on my stomach. My face was buried in the carpet, and Isabella began to cry louder. He grabbed my arm violently and pulled me up.

I went to talk but he slapped me. " Shut up. "

I looked at him angrily. " Ryan, wait! "

He stopped before completely pulling me out the door. " What? " He yelled.

" Isabella can not be left alone, I can't leave her, Ryan i can't! " I yelled, crying.

" She's not mine remember? I don't care about things that aren't mine. " He yelled back, tightening the grip on my arm.

" She's not a thing Ryan, she's a human being, she's my daughter Ryan please! " I begged.

He shook his head and yanked on my arm.

" Can I at least call someone? " I cried.

" Hell no! What do you think this is? "

I tried to fall to the floor, his grip was too tight and i couldn't.

He dragged me out to the hallway, down the stairs and to the door. I felt like my world was crumbling into tiny peices.
Tears continued to roll down my face and he loosened his grip. He glared at me.

" I'm going to give you what i know you've been waiting for. " He said slyly.

Shivers ran up and down my spine, i did not like the sound of that. It scared me. It scared me so much i started
to shake. I could still hear Isabella crying from up in my room, and i couldn't help her.

Fighting with Ryan was hopeless, trying to escape his grip was useless. I was pretty much useless. And for the first time in a long time, i felt good enough to be invisible.

Share, vote & comment your thoughts!!! Hope you guys liked it!