Chapter 6

Justin's POV

The next morning i woke up, i was on Jess's couch. Jess was still laid on my chest, I couldn't help but smile looking at her sleep.
I rested my head back on the arm of chair remembering everything that happened last night.
I felt guilty, i mean it is my fault that i got my step sister pregnant. It's my fault we're not going to be able to raise a family happily without judgements from our own family and the rest of the world.
She's more than my sister, she's my girl and i love her. I just wish there was a way in this world that could make our relationship possible. There's no other way to do that, but than to lie.

Jess's POV

I woke up and the first thing i smelt was coffee, Justin must already be up. I'm feeling so much better today, i want to do something fun.

" Morning J , " i said walking up behind him and hugging him.

" Morning, " he said turning around and leaning in for a kiss. It caught me off guard when he touched my belly. I liked it, it's a good feeling, a comforting feeling.
We both sat down at the table and i knew i had to bring up the dream i had last night.

" So, I had a dream last night, " i began.

" Yeah about what? "

" Well, i had a dream where Ryan offered to lie about it for us, we pretended the baby was his when we were in public and you went along with it, when i had the baby Ryan left me and then i raised it supposedly on my own. "

Justin had 0 emotion on his face, he looked shocked and suddenly things got really awkward.

" What are you saying? Are you saying we should tell people it's Ryan's baby? That means we'd have to tell him about us. "

" So, i think he'd understand. I mean he can keep a secret for us. "

" That's not the point, he'll think i'm a dirtbag. "

What did he just say? I was so taken back by how angry his voice sounded and what he just said. A dirtbag? Is that what he thinks this relationship is? Yeah i know it's not a normal average joe relationship, but a dirtbag?

" Excuse me? " i asked sounding offended. " Is that what you think? That you can have a perfect secret relationship with me and you can't even tell your best friend because you think he'll think you're a dirtbag? Is that what you think? "

" Yeah it is. " He said plainly, with more anger rising in his voice.

" So what the hell am i? "

He never answered, he stared at me.

" I don't know Jess, but why don't you just go have sex with my best friend and make him think my kid is his so i can have you and him out of my fucking hair. "

" Maybe i will. "

He stood up and grabbed my arm, "What did i mean to you? If you're ditching me for my best friend i clearly have done something wrong. "

I was speechless, " Just go, " i said stuttering my words trying to hold back tears, " Go. "

He let go of me, and walked right out the door, and just like that he was gone.

This is a short update & i'm sorry but i'm working on the next chapter already!!!
It was an intense chapter i know, but trust me i've been thinking a lot about what my plans are for this fanfict & i have some really good plans!!!

Don't forget to Vote & Comment! thanks so much for all the reads, i never imagined ever getting over 100 & know i have 1.8 k!!! thank you thank you thank you!!!!