I swear! This isn't a filler!

(Lian's POV)

"Gwen....don't do this!!!" I begged, backing up against the wall.

"I guess I have no choice..." she said and called the two boys in.

"What is it?" Nat asks while Den just stares at her with a deadpanned look.

"Strap her down!!" Gwen yells dramatically and I'm suddenly being held up against the table.

"NOOO!!!! STOP!!!!" I yell.

"Lian, it'll be over soon." Gwen promises.

"NO!!! PLEASE!!! NO!!!" I scream, "DON'T DO THIS!!!"

"It's what must be done, Lian." Den says dramatically causing me to sweatdrop.

I cringed away as Gwen brought out......

..............

.............

...............

...............

...............

........the mascara!

"Why do I have to wear make-up to this thing, anyway?" I ask as she applies it to my lashes.

"Because! We want our baby sister to look nice and cute..." Nat cooed causes me to death glare at him.

"What if I wanna go in my ninja gear?" I ask.

"It doesn't matter what you want, hon." Den said in his sarcastic gay voice.

Oh!

It's not called 'being gay' it's called being

FABULOUS!!

What up, PewDiePie reference?!

What up, iiSuperWomanii reference!

....I watch too much YouTube...

"Look, I got the least girly kimono I could find." Gwen sighed and I huffed, sitting up when the boys let me go.

"I think she's gonna like it." Nat muttered and Den rolled his eyes.

"I bet she won't." Den said and the two boys nodded, shaking hands on their childish bet.

"Ta da!" I turned around and grinned seeing a pretty awesome looking kimono!

"You like?" Gwen asked and I nodded walking over to it and grinned.

........what?

............

.....oh! You wanna know what it looks like?

Nope!

.......

......

.......fine!!!

It's a plain black kimono with a red tie up kind of thing at the front and a weird red coloured design down the back with the outline of a dragon at the centre of the back and the front is just black.

.......I'm totally the best at explaining stuff, aren't I?

"Put it on!" Gwen ordered and shoved me into the bathroom. "And be quick! Everyone is showing up to go to the festival soon!"

Did I mention this is the reason why we're getting ready?

Yeah, it's the Sakura Festival....why's it named after a pink haired ninja?

Why can't it be the Lian Festival?

Yeah! That'd be awesome!

Don't you agree?