Chapter 117...

You stood there for a moment, in the midst of the empty living room, while the chaos happened upstairs. It was quite possible to believe that Callie still wanted Scotty, but to actually believe that she was still gonna go after him, even when he was now your boyfriend, was just unbearable. 

Before you even realized it, you were running up the stairs, taking them two at a time. Then you scrambled through your family members crowding the hall, as you raced to your room. 

Pushing open your door, and taking a step in, you were taken aback as you found Callie standing next to your bed, unpacking her suitcase. First my boyfriend, now my room, what does she want next? My head?

"what are you doing in here?" you ran to her side. Turning to face you slowly, she gave you a gentle smirk. “this is my room for my stay". “no, this room is specifically off limits" you argued, crossing your arms before your chest. “well i’m sorry but uncle (lastname) assigned this room to me" she turned back to her suitcase and continued pulling her stuff out.

Rolling your eyes, you turned away from her and quickly left your room.

"DAD! DAD!" you all but yelled, as you made your way through the hall. “oh here we go" you could hear his deep voice say from his and your moms room.

Stepping foot into their room, you found both your parents pulling out extra blankets from their closet. “Why is Callie in my room?" you asked. “you said we could use your room for family" he simply shrugged, “yes, but Callie?" you pressed on. “i know, but she’s family" he said innocently. “yes, but" “but nothing, now go on into your room and make her feel at home" your mom chimed in. With an exaggerated breath, you turned around and walked out of the room, but not without a simple “fine but get ready for the blood bath".

Stepping foot into your room, you felt an uncomfortable feeling build inside you, as you found Callie laying there on your bed. She simply just laid there, starring out the window. 

With a deep breath, you took a few strides towards her. “alright Callie, we have some ground rules to settle" you began, as she turned and looked at you. “here we go" she groaned, as she pushed herself up, then turned till her legs were hanging off the bed. “alright, you can have my bed, but please do not, i repeat DO NOT touch any of my stuff, don’t snoop through my stuff, or take anything" you simply stated. “we’ll see" she said standing up “i’m sure you have nothing interesting anyways" she walked past you towards the door. “but ya know, if it involves Scotty, than thats a whole other story" and with that she walked out of the room.

Your face scrunched up in annoyance, as you turned in the direction she just went, then slowly you turned back to face the window. 

Pulling your phone out from your side pocket, you went to an old conversation of yours and Scotty’s and then began to type. 

Keep your curtains completely shut for the next few days.

Then you quickly tapped the send button, and took a seat on your bed.

It was only a few short seconds before you got a response back.

Why?

You began to type once again.

Callie is staying in my room, and I really don’t want her to be spying on your while you’re sleeping or something.

Then quickly you pressed send, and turned to look out the window.

You could clearly see his empty room in the house next door. Then suddenly you saw his bedroom door open and he stepped inside. He paused by the door for a moment to type something on his phone, then he shoved it back in his pocket and headed towards the window.