Chapter 107...

Scotty’s POV

"SCOTTY WAKE UP!" his eyes shot open, receiving a quick glimpse of orange coming his way. His fingers grasped onto the cotton fabric, pulling the pillow away from his face, as he jostled forward, causing the covers to fall to the floor. He quickly scanned the room, stopping at the short brown haired girl standing at the frame of the door. “Ash what are you doing?" he asked, putting the pillow behind his head and falling back against the mattress. “come on little bro! Wakey wakey! It’s time to shoot a music video!" she cheerfully said, as she turned out the door and headed down the hall. 

Scotty’s eyes focused on the ceiling, not thinking nothing of what his sister just said.

His eyes suddenly snapped open, a moment later, as he jumped out of his bed, with his mind finally wrapping around the words his sister just spoke. He ran to his dresser, and put on the first shirt his fingers could grasp onto.

As he put his feet into the opening of his jeans, he looked up towards the window, and hopped up once, pulling the dark colored fabric to his waist. 

"shoot" he mumbled under his breath, as he remembered an important factor in the making of this music video. Quicker than ever, he put on his socks and boots and bolted for the stairs.

"oh good your ready! Come on it’s time to head to the shoot!" Judy said, as she got up off the couch. “not technically, i forgot something, i’ll meet you guys there, alright?" Scotty asked, as he made his way through the living room, and opening the front door. “alright!" he heard just before shutting the door.

Reaching the familiar front door, he knocked on the door and took a step back, bouncing lightly on his feet, in an impatient way. 

"oh hi Scotty, i’m afraid to say but (yourname) is still asleep" Mrs. (lastname) said, as she answered the door a moment. “oh, well can i go up and wake her, it’s really important" he said as he placed the no-one-can-say-no smile on his face. Mrs. (lastname) let out a deep breath, then stepped aside “go on up" she said motioning for Scotty to go on in. “thank you!" he quickly said, as he entered the home, then darted up the stairs.

He didn’t hesitate as he reached her bedroom door. He grabbed onto the door knob and burst into the room without any warning. 

Taking three quick strides, he sat down on the side of her bed, and lightly shook her sleeping body. "(yourname) wake up!" he all but yelled. Her eyes fluttered open, and once she saw who was in front of her and smile wove its way onto her face. “hi, Scotty" she said in her morning voice. “hi" he said dreamily, forgetting all about his lateness. Her gaze turned towards the clock on her night stand, and her eyes widened. “Scott Cooke McCreery, it is only eight in the morning why are you here?" she asked, turning back to him. He snapped back into reality, slightly shaking his head in the process. “right, no time to chat, get up, we’re gonna be late" he said getting up off her bed, and walking to the dressing, grabbing at the most random clothing and throwing them in her direction. “whats going on?" she asked, as she got out of bed, and picked the garments up off the floor. “I’ll tell you on the way, i’m gonna be downstairs waiting, see you in a few" he said, winking at her quickly, then turned around and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind himself.

Your POV

You silently sat there in the passenger seat of the truck, as Scotty’s hands were both gripped onto the steering wheel. He seemed nervous, as his body language revealed he was tense. 

"whats going on?" you asked, right before stifling a yawn. Scotty opened his mouth to speak, but snapped his lips shut just as the tune of his latest single ‘The Trouble With Girls’ came on the radio. A wide smile spread on your face, as a soft squeal passed through your lips. Scotty chuckled, and quieted down the radio, so his deep voice became background music. “hey! i like that song!" you protested. “i can tell, but don’t you still want to know where we’re going?" he asked, keeping his eyes on the road. “oh yes, yes i do!" you say cheerfully, as you turned your torso in his direction. “we, in fact, are going to the set of my latest music video, for the song, the trouble with girls" he said as he nodded his head towards the radio, that played his latest tune. Your jaw dropped slightly “are you serious?" you asked, he just nodded. “wow, i never been on the set of a music video" you said, smiling even wider “but theres a catch" he said turning to look at you for the slightest second. “and that is?" you asked, raising your eyebrows. “well, you have to be in it" he said with a smile “WHAT! NO WAY!!!" you all but yelled “way" he said mocking you, as he raised his own eyebrow “along with all our friends and class mates" he continued.